Jeden. Pepperoni man Luke

Summer 2007

The year? 2007. It's the summertime I think, it's pretty hot out and Alabaster keeps saying it is. He always says it's his favourite season, he would not like going to a desert. I put my hands on the rail as the water glistened in the sunlight, I heard waves and saw little bits of mermaid tails or merpeople. I heard muffled footsteps behind me.

I acted as if I was unaware and took my dagger and held its arm, i threw it to the floor and put my knee straight into its chest, i held my dagger near its neck just to see who it was. "Umm, hey?" He was confused, I pushed my knee in his chest and stood on his chest, i then jumped off.

"What do you want, Pedofil." I sighed in anger, the sun began to hide, Luke turned to me. "It's time to go to sleep, or well come in." He said.

I turned to him and punched him in the nuts, he deserved it. He held his nuts and fell to the floor. "Okay, come on then Luke." I shrugged as I walked the double doors, they swung open as I walked through. Luke limped as he followed me.

I twirled on my heel and walked into my room and shut the door while locking it, I ate some food, brushed my teeth in my awesome bathroom I have and got ready, I threw myself in bed and laid gazing at the constellations outside. Sagittarius.

I shut my eyes and let myself fade into a sleep. I woke up to the intercom of some random member of the Titan army. I guess people snuck on, I wore a black shirt with a hoodie and ripped jeans with combat boots. I brushed my hair and teeth and walked out my room.

"Good morning, Wiktoria." The reptilian hissed. I began walking with the reptilian, we walked through a corridor. Another reptilian had joined us.

"Ssssix more joined yesssterday." One said, i turned my head to look at the second one. "Yesss," a second reptilian voice said. "He drawssss them. Ssssoon we will be sssstrong."

They continued slithering as I waited for a moment. Soon another voice, Luke. "—only a matter of time. Don't push me, Agrius!"

"I'm not pushing you!" another guy growled. His voice was deeper and even angrier than Luke's. "I'm just saying, if this gamble doesn't pay off—"

"It'll pay off," Luke snapped. "They'll take the bait. Now, come, we've got to get to the admiralty suite and check on the casket."

I turned to look as their voices receded down the corridor. I warped with the shadows to enter the room Luke was in. "Hello Castellan." I whispered. He nodded at me.

Luke elbowed Agrius. "Morning um Good Lady Earth- I MEAN WIKTORIA." He shook his head. Luke's eye twitched at him which made him shut up.

I looked at the casket. "How is he doing?" I asked as my glare moved up to Argius. He's really ugly, not as ugly as that Pedo called Luke.

Luke began talking and I only paid attention when I heard something. "—the prophecy ourselves. The fools won't know which way to turn."

"You really think the old horseman is gone for good?"

Luke laughed. "They can't trust him. Not with the skeletons in his closet. The poisoning of the tree was the final straw."

"Quiet!" I hissed.

Luke turned to me whispering, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, Right outside."

Black haired boy just had time to say, "Run!" when the doors of the stateroom burst open and there was Luke, flanked by two hairy giants armed with javelins, their bronze tips aimed right at their chests.

"Well," Luke said with a crooked smile. "If it isn't my two favorite cousins. Come right in."

"Well," Luke said, spreading his arms proudly. "A little nicer than Cabin Eleven, huh?" He looked at me.