Pięć. The Art of Manipulation (aka Bitchy Luke)

I've never liked Luke, I only joined the army because.. I'm a high achiever, but nothing comes for free. They said I was a control freak driven by a greed to succeed nobody can stop me cause it's my problem if I want to pack up and run away. It's my business if I feel that Camp Half-blood needs to change. it's my problem, it's my problem if i feel the force to change, and it's my problem if I have no friends and join the Titan army.

I stood next to Luke as he talked to a demigod. He used his dumb manipulation tactics. Oh the Art of Manipulation. Like with Silena.

Silena LIKED him, like LIKE LIKE him. That's why she joined him. And it's just his voice, maybe it's the Hermes in him. Hermes good at convincing people. I don't know how, perhaps he should be the god of convincing voices.

I looked as the clock ticked. Alabaster was in my room. "Hey al, is there anymore new more people?" I asked, he thought for a moment.

"They found someone yesterday." He answered. He looked at my face. "Yes." He replied. I groaned and put my hands on my face.

"Annoying? I could imagine so. I don't understand how you do it." He whispered.

"I've punched him in the face before, and I like to just make rude jokes you know. He can't do anything or the earth will swallow him hole." I replied. Alabaster nodded and looked at the clock too.

"When?" I asked, he focused on the clock. "About 5 minutes." I nearly choked on the air and rushed out my room. "Wait! Your mask."

I rushed back in and took my mask and put my hood up, walking to the room. I opened the door and slid in, I stood next to Luke, holding my dagger. We both stood there and soon somebody came in with a child.

The child stared at us like we were abnormal creatures. He should be judging Luke like that, not me. He looked at me and tensed up, he had pointy ears, dark blue eyes, brown skin and black hair. "What's his name?" Luke asked as the boy straightened in front of Luke.

"Julius.." he whispered.

"JULIUS WHAT?" Luke yelled and that made him get an ottoman slap from me. I've mastered that ever since I met a girl from the Ottoman Empire, she's dead now. Sadly. Luke cursed in pain and looked at me and then his lip curled. He didn't like what I did but couldn't say anything.

"Julius Porter." He forced out, I looked at the child. "Wow. You did it." I said in monologue, I could not care less about a random kid. Maybe I should've but I don't know. I don't care about anybody. I just care for people I actually know and like being with.

Luke nudged me. "Sorry about her buddy, and my little anger outbreak. It's just I'm having a bad day.." he said in his weird voice like he was being a pedo- wait Gówno he was being a pedo.

Julius, who we will call Julius Caesar, calmed down. "That's okay sir."

"Sir? HAHAHAHAHA PFFT I can't breathe." I began dying of laughter, I'm pretty sure I was going to have an asthma attack. "Luke, where's my inhaler?" He gave me the inhaler and it helped me breath again.

"Sorry, she's got Asthma. Asthma is a chronic (which means long-term) condition that affects the airways in the lungs. The airways are tubes that carry air in and out of your lungs. If you have asthma, the airways can become inflamed and narrowed at times. This makes it harder for air to flow out of your airways when you breathe out." Julius nodded and looked at me sympathetically. I didn't know what that was so I just stared at him.

Obviously he couldn't see the confusion, I was wearing a mask. Like turned to the boy again and did his weird smile. "I'm Luke Castellan, not sir. And she's-"

"Wiktoria." I answered quickly, what? The earth was telling me that Julius was going to die, drowning. Oh is that son of Poseidon coming? Or maybe he falls of the ship and drowns. Only time will tell.

Luke stared at me. "Okaaay, anyways, this is the princess Andromeda, like the one from Perseus and Medusa! Perseus had decapitated Medusa and was flying over Africa when he saw her, he saved her from a big scary monster and returned back and got married." Luke explained.

"Flying?" Julius Caesar asked.

"Medusa was one of three sisters, the gorgons, but she was the only mortal one. Some versions say all three were born as monsters, but the predominant myths had them as gorgeous maidens. Medusa was so beautiful that Poseidon was crazy about her, but she didn't care about him; Poseidon turned her and her sisters into monsters with live snakes covering their heads. Medusa kept her beautiful face but everything else was so monstrous. And whoever dared to look into her face ended up being turned into stone.

Perseus thus had a hard task. He asked Athena and Hermes for help and two of them, together with the nymphs, provided winged sandals to fly him to the end of the world where gorgons lived, a cap that made him invisible, a sword and a mirrored shield. The winged sandals helped him fly over Africa." I explained for Julius.

"Wow, human realm is weird." Julius Caesar man said, I quickly grabbed him and turned to Luke. "Manipuluj później, muszę porozmawiać z tym dzieciakiem." I quickly then pulled the kid aside.

"You. Come from the demon realm, don't you?" He looked at me.

"You know about it?"

"I'm quarter human, God because Demigods, Druid and a witch." I answered, his eye lit up.

"Can you do magic?" I nodded and did a simple light spell. He gasped.

"So cool! I'm an illusionist!" He jumped around happily. I turned to him, "Well Julius Caesar, let's go to Luke." We went back to Luke.

"So Julius, would you like to join our army. To get revenge on those who have done us dirty!" Luke yelled.

"YEAH!" Julius yelled back and I just sighed.

Kurwa Mać.