Dwa. Alabaster

Summer 2007

I slipped through the door to a room, and shut it with my back. There was a boy, he was tall, sixteen year old with brown hair, and green eyes with bags underneath them. He also has a freckled face. "Alabaster." I said and moved my ash blond hair out of my face. He turned to me.

"Oh, hello Wiktoria." He said and turned back to whatever he was looking at, I looked at it too.

"A map, what?" I asked.

"Its to get into camp." He said.

"What, but.. how do you have a map? Was it Silena. She gave you that, didn't she?" I demanded.

"Perhaps.." he whispered, i nearly slammed my fist into his head but caught myself before my fist could dent his face and probably snap it into two.

"Yes." He replied after a bit of silence. I looked at the map again and narrowed my eyes.

"That's a lot of entrances." I whispered, my hand traced over the map.

"THIS IS HEAVEN!" I yelled and smiled, he turned to me in shock thinking I couldn't feel any human emotions.

"Later Torrington!" I got up and slipped as I shoved myself out the room and went zooming down the corridors. I ran into Andrews room.

"Andrew!" I slid on the floor with my knees, and shut the door. He turned to me. I told him about the map and we grinned.

"Let's hide that map, then we get an inside man to hide the rest." Andrew decided, I nodded and left. Time passed and I saw Alabaster be led out by Andrew as they talked, I snuck in and took the map, then hid in my pocket and let the shadows warp me somewhere else.

The grass tickled my legs as i opened my eyes, Camp. I put my hood on and snuck around camp and took all of the maps. Then I warped with the shadows back to my room, I felt dizzy and lightheaded after and burnt the maps, I kept the map I stole from alabaster and heard him scream.

"Somebody stole my map!" He yelled at us all but not me because you don't want to anger the earth, do you?

I went back to my room and looked at the map,

We could go through the sound, We have a ship

We have a ship.
Well Luke got it from a bunch of weird Roman emperors, I don't really like them because they smell of old Roman things and sewers.

Is he sure they aren't just sewer rats or something, Andrew and I were talking when we heard a huge scream and I put the map under the pillow. I opened the door to see Silena pinning a spy to the ground.

"YOU MUSTVE SEEN!" She yelled so loud my throat began hurting, Andrew felt the same because he clenched his throat. Alabaster held her by the arms and lifted her up.

"What happened, Silena?" He asked. The Aphrodite daughter turned to him as a crowd formed. The spy got to his feet and walked backwards.

"The maps of camp, I went to get one for you. They're all gone.. that spy was there! He must've seen." Silena went to pounce again but Luke stepped in and everybody went silent, even Andrew fell to the floor as everybody bowed.

I stayed still and grabbed my water. "Silena, we do not need you creating a scene." He told her firmly, she nodded her head in shame and everybody went back to normal. Luke returned to his things and me and Andrew walked to her and Alabaster.

"Sil, it's okay. But weird.." he muttered, we nodded in agreement, but we knew everything. Luke walked to me.

"Come Wiktoria, we must talk." He pulled me and i bit him as i followed him. He took me to the room where Kronos laid.

"He's nearly there, just a few more members." He grinned at me, I nodded.

"That's nice, I suppose." I didn't want to say I really didn't care less, did I? The sun began setting and he turned to me.

"They're going for the fleece, we are going to use it on me."

"So brother has more power, yea. Okay." I shrugged. He nodded,

"At least you know."