cztery. Silenas offer

SOMEBODY THROWING UP

—————

I sat in my room, feeling seasick. My stomach churned as the boat rocked on the glistening water below, I laid on bed and sighed, I thought of the Polish Resistance in WW2 and those nasty Soldiers came, they reached Warsaw and there was so much bloodshed. Then the Soviet's crashed down on us, but Poland will never fall! Long live Poland!

A knock was heard from my door, I put my head up, "in." I yelled and laid back down on my pillow. The door opened and shut. The person walked over to me and I saw who it was. A girl who had black hair and her eyes blue, like the sea. That made me feel more sick and I ducked my head to the floor and throw up.

She looked at me and frowned, I covered my eyes from the sick on the floor and looked at the ceiling. "Are you alright, Wiktoria?" She asked me, genuinely concerned. I kept my eyes on the ceiling. "What a silly question. Of course I am." I replied, I could tell she wasn't convinced.

"Wiktoria, it's okay not be okay." She reassured me, I looked at the ceiling again. "Wiktoria, I'm going back to camp." She said, I stared at her. "Later, obviously." She said. I nodded.

"Okay Silena." I shrugged. She frowned and hugged me, I didn't know what this was and instantly fell asleep. What? I'm so out of touch when someone hugs me i fall asleep.

When I woke up, the sun had disappeared and the moon was out. I was on deck and watched as the ship went starboard and stopped. "Returning back to camp half-blood for the night?" I asked. She turned to me and her expressions softened.

"If you look into the distance, there is a cabin passed the hill. Filled with love for all, it's a place where you'll feel safe to feel our grace, and if you ever want to return. And if you want to return with me, I will leave the light on." She told me as she reached out her hand.

I looked away. "And I know you know I don't fit in there, sleeping in another cabin that isn't dedicated to my mother. I don't matter there."

"You matter to me." Silena still had her soft expressions and smiled. "I'll leave the light on." She whispered and went off the ship. I waved goodbye and watched her walk into the forest and frowned.

The ship started again and turned starboard and went over the seas. I sighed and watched as the place we left Silena just.. disappear. Slowly.