Sześć. Thats a way to get to Circe's island

I looked at the door, everything was on lock down because of the night, I unlocked my door quietly and shut it quietly. "Light." I whispered and put my hands together, a soft light appeared out of my hands and I lit the floor, I went to the doors that leads to the deck. My hands turned back to normal and I pick pocketed the door, I quickly slipped out and shut the door. I walked on deck and jumped off the deck.

I went splash into the sea, "Yo Poseidon," I whispered and the sea took me to that island. I looked at it and then.. BOOM! Okay maybe it didn't go like that but I heard ear piercing screams, I looked at the door as it flung open. Annabeth. "Stay back! Or else!" She said, holding her dagger. I stared at her.

"What are you going to do, slice me into pieces? Heh, no, your too nice for that." I took my butterfly knife out and began spinning it. She looked at me and soon Percy came.

"No time to explain! Just go!" He yelled and took my arm, I turned into a wolf and howled so loud. "Okay run yourself!" They ran while pirates ran after them.

"What the fuck did I miss?" I whispered, I looked inside and saw Circe's attendants screaming. I quickly went back outside and turned into a eagle, I flew off and landed back on the Princess Andromeda.

Alabaster burst through the door, "Wiktoria!" He yelled and nearly began crying I stared at him and hit him in the face he smiled at me and I just nodded as I watched the glimmering sea.