Chapter Seven

Calliope's Pov
The sudden evening my mind had settled and lingered. I felt the many hands of those helping gather the jewels from out of my hair. A few little tugs at my hair had me wincing with a small face the twisting off the earrings out of my ear.

The servants had backed away from me. It was time for dinner again another lonely time, I held the firm edges of my dress, I started walking into the hall hearing Brimsley following behind the steps.

I was lost in my memory of thoughts for just a moment when I stopped halfway to the dinning area, I was a little confused by the sight of George, it was like he had sensed me.  He turned around a look of relief flashing before his eyes.

I was a little hasty in my movements, I used fast paced steps to step towards him. The smile he sent me was almost enough to send a fit of butterflies in my stomach.

"Hello Calliope." A faint smile grew on my face, I grabbed at both his hands when he reached for them, pulling me closer to his body.

"George.. I thought you wouldn't be back I know your stars brings you comfort." I had heard the way he chuckled watching me with those movements in his eyes, he then shook his head with another smile.

"I promised at some point.. I would be back here so you wouldn't be lonely.. And I am deeply sorry for that Calliope. I got word you had seen my gesture you called it a sheer pillow?" The loudest snort tore through my lips suddenly, before the laughter had shook from me.

"Wait I can explain, I was so happy the day I got her but she blended into the bed. So I almost sat on her, so Brimsley thought she was a deformed bunny, I said she was a flattened pillow." My explanation seemed to do no wonders at all for George just for him do laugh even more hard like, holding at my hands even more in his own.

"I've missed hearing you talk.. I hope you haven't been reading too many tales while I was away yes?" I gave him a playful look in my eye, raising my eyebrow in a joking like manner, sliding my hands up and down his arms a couple speaking in a calm manner.

"Just a few I read one about a maid who found a hidden door that lead her to a forest. Everyone said she had gone mad. Then another one was about a prince and a princess from two different kingdoms." I found myself at odds in a light ramble, seeing his eyes scanning me up and down.

"I've never doubted one second you would be reading all your tales and stuff would you like to come to the observatory? I don't mind showing you?" I was quick to shake my head in a fast manner. I had moved my hands up to slide over the collars of his black slick like shirt. He looked at me with wonder in his eyes like he was worried he said something wrong.

"I just.. Really really missed you, I had my sister and my new friend draw me wild pictures of sexual positions. Even through we've already done it, I just missed your voice I've been so alone George I-." My voice was silently silenced in a soft mannered at his hush like shushing. He cupped at my under jaw some more. His eyes holding even more worry.

"I know my dear I know I'm sorry... I'm here now I've missed your voice and touch greatly. All I thought about was how I was leaving you here all alone. When being around you is nothing but relaxation. Your voice is so sweet and your thoughts so pure.. It's a sad thing not everyone is like you." I found myself smiling in a shy like manner. I tilted my head for a more firm touch of his hand across my cheek.

"If there were more people like me, didn't there wouldn't be me, my king." I told him in a soft like voice. I held my breath in anticipation when he leaned in to place his plump lips into my own, kissing at them sweetly with a deep hover. His fingers traced over the shells of my dark skin. His touch sent me into a sudden frenzy, feeling him smiling in between each capture of our lips.

"No one ever could be like you if they tried my dear.. Do you wanna go to the bedroom?" My own lips twisted up into a smile finding my hands moved down to the small outline of his belt once we broke away from the kiss. The smirk that was on his face, and the deep bite of his lip had me shivering in place.

"Will you stay finally.. Don't go back but stay here with me." I asked, my own teeth nibbling harshly at my lower lip. I had stopped myself from hurting my lip even more, when his lifted his thumb to pull my lip away from my teeth sliding his thumb over the layers moving it towards my tongue. I had slowly wrapped my lips around his thumb watching him slide it away with a smile.

"Whatever my queen wants.. She may have."