Chapter Eight

Calliope's Pov
The light yapping of dogs wasn't what had woken me up from my deep slumber of the nights. It wasn't any of my children waking me up, it was the night guard looking at me with a solemn like expression. The fear that had struck through me was enough for me to worry. Was George dead...? Where our children okay. England was once again at a dead end.

We had all these children, not a single heir was made once they were older. One legitimate heir. And she was gone from us way too soon, my sons didn't know who to properly love with a lot of children considered bastard. All my daughter's were married, or too scared to be married. My form walked through the halls rough like messing with my large dress. I turned to the side of me where Charlotte walked with me a playfully smile on her face.

"Don't yell too much Lottie." I teased towards her, she rolled her eyes playfully at me before the guards were yelling roughly outside the door.

"Queen Calliope and Lady Charlotte!" The doors were shoved opened in an instant, I was met with the sight of all my beautiful children lounging around looking half sleep, bored. Or confused, I sent a soft smile at all of them. The doors closing behind me and my very good friend.

"Hello all my beautiful children." I declared out, watching a few of my sons, lift their head up chorus of groans and other little sounds leaving from them.

"You can't call us this earlier mother, I won't stand for it."

"Yes we have lives."

"I won't stand for this mother." I tilted my head in a confused but playful manner, seeing the way Charlotte was waving her fan fast like across her face, staring between them all.

"Oh my word.. Have you children have no respect for your mother? She cares for you all deeply, I'm the one who yells at you cause it's the discipline you all need." I moved my hands to mess with the waves of my grey and sliver hair, exhaling a bit.

"Listen to your mother now! The only heir to your mother and father's throne is dead!" She yelled at them all. It wasn't the smartest movement to do, causing my eldest son to start weeping hard like bending over. It was still a fresh touchy subject. I shot Lottie a glare, seeing she twisted her face before making her way over to him placing her hand over his shoulder.

"Sorrows.. Sorrows prayers." I wanted to laugh at her, after all these years and she was still unserious. In a soft manner, I walked over to him wrapping him in a hug hugging his head, he kept his head on my stomach.

"As harsh as Lottie's words are.. They are true my children I've been too soft on all of you.. You know what heirs mean to the throne especially with how sick your father is." I declared out in a serious tone. I managed to take a deep breath.

"My son's you manage to have bastard babies.. And my daughter's are virgins or married with none." Lottie nodded her head quick like with a displeased look.

"Be glad your aunt isn't here right now. She would have all your asses in huddle." The thought of Agatha in here scolding her nieces and nephews would be an up roar.

"And to your poor mother... Whores to the left of her.. Virgins to the right!" A louder protest had left from my children all at once.

"I believe I am a married woman." I relaxed my son helping him calm down a bit. It was now my turn, to turn towards everyone holding the edges of my large gown.

"And where are your babies? Certainly you all must be doing it right? There's pictures a dozen pictures. I've given you tales a books with different lustful scenes in them! All I am saying." I took a deep breath to relax myself touching at my face.

"It's not that hard stick it in, let him release many many times and babies shall produce. I would know me and your father always were doing it since day one of our wedding. Why do you think there's so many of you." I smirk casually at the sight of all the grossed out faces over their faces.

"Please mother there are presentable ladies here." It was my turn to look at them, shaking with some light laughter seeing Lottie's amused face.

"Oh trust me.. They know of all your deeds around the palace. What I am asking is not that hard." I paused to take a deep breath in. It was overwhelming hearing how fast everyone was shouting and yelling at me about how absurd it was. It just reminded me that when I was younger that's all George's mother wanted, she needed a heir and as worried about George's illness.

The overwhelming grew to loud for my ears, before I was yelling over everyone. I was suddenly anxious.

"Enough! What I am asking is not that hard please." I finally settled my voice down for Just a moment to look between them all once they all grew quiet around me. Lottie gave me a sad look, gently touching and squeezing at my arm in a light weight manner.

"Please just one royal baby." It was the last of my requests before they were all talking among themselves. Brimsley help opened the door for both me and Lottie to leave the room. I found my hand placing on my temple in deep annoyance.

"I think that went well my queen." I shook with soft laughter glancing back towards her. I found my eyes looking up to stare at all the large painted portraits. So many dogs in a life time.. So much trapped in time even when looking at myself. I then turned to Lottie who smirked at me some more, shaking with her own laughter.

"I think I need Agatha to help.. They only are afraid of me when I am irradiated."

"They are your children they shouldn't fear you, but respect you."

A small little further chapter older Calliope view, she's still dark skinned with her wavy hair just sliver and grey imagine her how you like~