001

los angeles airport, was the perfect environment for onyx covey, so quiet, especially when it was late at night or early in the morning and the air was cold, and the excitement due to the fact that you were in an airport gave the girl goosebumps. the swarms of people scurrying to their boarding areas and what not suprisingly didnt overwhelm her too much, the amusement she felt being able to do whatever she wanted away from her parents for the year, overtook any feeling of weariness she would normally feel.

kitty and onyx were sat in the waiting area, the auburn haired girl wouldn't stop kicking her feet with excitement, unlike her sister who had managed to control her impulsive thoughts of the fun seoul would bring, although her calm manner came to an end.

an unknown nobody, passing by, brushed past her, almost sending her to the floor from her chair without a care in the world. "what the fuck." she mumbled with anger. "hey?" she called after the guy as she stood up, earning his attention. "ever heard of saying excuse-" the provoked girl cut herself off with shock as she saw the tag on his suitcase, it had the kiss crest on it. kiss as in korean independent school of seoul. she tapped her sister's side, who was still staring at the ceiling, kicking her feet. she turned and didn't even need onyx to point to the boys tag. "wait, you go to kiss? well we're going to kiss!" she grinned. "no english." he stated rudely, widening his eyes, which resulted in onyx flipping him off with her back to him. the mystery boy chuckled at her actions, before turning away. "douche."

~💌~

"i cant believe we missed our bus." kitty complained throwing her head back. "i can, you stood staring at a wall in amazement just because dae might have once leant against it." onyx replied as both covey sisters were walking through the streets of seoul in search of some sort of public transport, which they didn't need for much longer as kitty made a fantastic impression by being hit by a car, earning both girls a ride to their new school.

seoul was beautiful, the buildings, the roads, the nature surrounding them, the people, and most of all, the kiss campus. kiss was a school for adolescent students with potential, luckily both covey sisters had potential. the interior was completely different to their regular high school back in portland, it was so, put together. everything had its place.

"hi welcome to kiss!" the receptionist greeted us kindly. "hi, we're both new." kitty grinned. "well, welcome, what are your names?" she asked. katherine song covey and onyx covey." kitty replied. "ah, sisters?" "yes we're sisters." kitty turned to smile at the silent girl standing behind her. "ah, here i you both are, you were both in the wrong file. the two of you will be staying in the same dorm with your new roommates. fill out these forms." the receptionist asked kindly. "thank you." both girls thanked the woman as kitty handed onyx a card with their dorm number on it.

"hey kitty, i'm just going to use the restroom real quick." onyx said. "okay, i'll be here." kitty replied.

once onyx returned to where herself and kitty were sat signing their forms, her sister was nowhere the be found. "fuck sake kitty." she pulled the small square card out of her blazer pocket, showing her dorm number. she sighed with relief.

instead of going to her dorm which was more than likely where kitty was, the brunette girl decided to take a tour around campus, alone. the blossom tree was the most stunning thing the girl had ever laid her eyes upon. from the moment she laid her eyes upon it, she knew she would be coming back. she watched as the swarm of adolescents shoved passed each other in a scurry to their dormitories to get ready for the welcome party, starting in two hours. 'shit, the welcome party!'

~💌~

onyx arrived at her dorm, around five pm, to
find her sister passed out in her bedroom, she looked to her left and looked into the open door of the room across from kitty's and saw a free double bed. she walked into the room and placed her stuff on-top of it. onyx checked the time, '5:12pm' she decided to wake up her sister so they could get ready for the welcome party.

kitty wore a gorgeous sage green dress with colorful beads all over it, and isabelle wore a two piece black two piece strapless outfit. "kitty you look amazing! dae won't be able to keep his eyes off of you." kitty smiled widely at her sisters compliment. she didn't give those out to people much. "so do you nyx. black really is your color."

the welcome party was nothing like any party either sister had been to before. it was so in order, like there was an area for every different activity that was taking place.

kitty immediately set off to find dae. onyx hesitated to follow, not wanting to ruin their moment but followed when kitty turned around and called her name. onyx had lost kitty in the crowd of adolescents, and collided with another. "shit! i'm so sorry." the brunette girl apologized with embarrassment. "god. watch where your going." a familiar british accent cried back at her as he looked into her eyes. "thought you didn't speak english huh?" she teased the boy. "welcome to kiss." he sarcastically smiled at her.

"onyx!" kitty called to her sister, pushing past too many people to count. "there you are." "hey. did you find dae?" onyx asked. "no-" "where did dae get that suit?" the same british accent asked the guy standing beside him. both girls spun around to see kitty's boyfriend walking into the room with his hands in his pockets and a small smile on his face. onyx watched her sisters face light up and gave her a nudged her and then mouthing "go."

once dae caught kitty's eyes they ran towards each other immediately and kitty's jumped into his arms as he spun her around, while onyx stood with the airport asshole and his friend. she watched as the girl who gave them a ride to campus earlier that day approached the two and stood dangerously close to dae. "what?" she mumbled to herself. onyx almost lost her shit when she saw her sister run out of the room. "that cheating bastard! kitty, wait!" isabelle ran as fast as she could after her sister but was lost in the crowd almost instantly.

she had learnt very quickly that it was very difficult to get past preoccupied people around here.