004

after throwing herself into her uniform lazily, packing her books and what-not, onyx covey had finally gotten herself ready for school. she was lying on the couch reading her book beside kitty and q who were deep in conversation, until the three of them were interrupted by a loud thud coming from the door. onyx watched as min ho emerged from outside speaking korean to a couple of well dressed men who were assembling piles and piles of clothing as min ho directed the, what she guessed to be movers.

"dae, we need to talk now." kitty demanded sternly, as the boy entered the dorm. this left onyx and min ho alone with the movers.

"was it really necessary to hire movers?" she asked with one eyebrow raised. "yes?" he replied as if she was stupid. all min ho got in return was a glare from the brunette, portland girl as she left their dorm and headed to her first class early. without realizing it, min ho frowned as he watched onyx walk out the door.

~💌~

kiss was like nothing onyx covey had ever seen before. it was so diverse and you could hear the joyful laughter of students echoing through every hallway.

her first class was literature, which was something she was very good at, always had been. somehow, onyx managed to find her way.

the covey sisters were sat beside each other for the entirety of the hour as professed lee wrapped up the class, and finally the bell rang signaling that it was now lunch time. kitty was held back by professor lee, so onyx went on to find the cafeteria by herself. she ended up sitting with q and a few of his friends, and finally kitty showed up. "hey, your the portland stalker right?" one of q's friends asked kitty. "i've earned myself a serial killer name on day one." she said more to herself.

"i really shouldn't be talking to you." q sighed, looking at kitty. "i gotta stay on team dae." kitty then went on to explain to q that dae and yuri's relationship is weird and probably fake, whereas her sister did not care one single but about the situation, other than the fact that dae hurt kitty.

just as dae was mentioned, he strolled into the cafeteria with his hands in his pockets and sat with yuri. "i'm gonna go. i'll see you both later." onyx smiled as she at q and kitty before getting up from her chair and leaving.

~💌~

as the day went further on, the sun continued to set fire to the sky and the birds continued to sing. onyx was now sitting in chemistry class, her last class of the school day. the girl was at peace in that moment, until min ho pulled the chair beside her out and sat down. "i should've stayed at home." onyx whined as she slammed her head onto the table. "there's still time." min ho jokingly suggested in hope of getting rid of the girl that was causing him new emotions he had never felt before. kitty stormed onto the lab just bad the bell rang and speed walked over to where her sister was sitting and she began to drag a chair over. "kitty, your going to have to find another place to sit." professor finnerty called to the auburn haired girl. "yeah. goodbye portland stalker." "oh yeah, we'll at-least i'm not the poopy baby." kitty shot back at the boy. "what did you just call me?" he replied with widened eyes. onyx directed her bewildered stare between the two teens. "you heard me." kitty snarled as she snatched her belongings off of onyx and min ho's desk.

"is everything okay down the back?" professor finnerty asked the two bickering teens. "no. professor finnerty, i want a new lab partner. and don't reassign me with the portland stalker, i beg you." min ho demanded. onyx sighed, leaning her head on the palm of her hand. "no." professor finnerty replied blankly, as if min ho was stupid.

min ho and onyx continued their overly loud bickering until they were stopped by professor finnerty's voice. "alright, you can pick your own lab partners, but make it quick." onyx immediately stood up, but was stopped by a hand tightly wrapping around her wrist. "your chemistry book." he said looking towards the floor. "oh. thanks..." she replied skeptically. the boy then let go of onyx's wrist as she walked away, with a confused expression.