003

the atmosphere was horrifically awkward. the five adolescents stood in silence, waiting for one to speak up. "kitty, can we please talk." dae asked the heartbroken girl quietly with glassy, brown eyes. "no, i never wanna speak to you again." she scoffed her reply as dae followed the severely jet lagged teen. "kitty-" "i want my necklace back." she chocked, making onyx cock an eyebrow, 'what necklace?' "yeah, i have it around here somewhere." dae replied, looking down. "somewhere?" kitty coffee for the second time. "i'll find it." he promised shamefully. "you don't even know where it is. dae, that belonged to my mom." kitty took a step forward. "what now?" onyx raised her voice. "your telling me that kitty gave you something of my mother's, and you can't even remember where you put it? what is wrong with you?" onyx yelled, tears welling up in her eyes. "i'm sorry." he glanced at her before turning back to kitty, "i promise i'll bring it back to you." "your promises are literally worthless." and with that kitty stormed off, slamming her door, onyx copied her actions and returned to her bedroom too.

onyx covey, dreamt of reaching for the stars of south korea, that distinctive night, whereas kitty sing covey, counted seconds on the clock, awaiting her secret arrival back to portland, that she would not be informing her sister of.

~💌~

the next morning, at 7am, onyx was awoken to the sound of desperate knocks coming from outside kitty's door. the brunette girl sat up in her bed, "kitty, me and yuri, it's not real. it's all fake." she could practically visualise the tears welling up in her sister's now ex boyfriend's eyes.

onyx got up from her bed and headed towards the kitchen area, outside her bedroom. from thin air, the bedroom door was opened for her and a familiar harsh shoulder came into contact with her cheekbone. the girl hissed loudly as she felt the collision. "why is it you thats always in my way now?" min ho asked with a harsh tone, with the intention of starting an argument. between the two. "min ho, it's seven o'clock in the morning, it's too early for your bullshit." onyx stared into his eyes blankly, before paving her way to the kitchen.

onyx was in the process of pouring a bowl of cereal for herself as she heard min ho's exasperating voice, "begging is not a good look." dae became slightly startled by min ho's voice and bit his lip nervously, "i wasn't begging. i was just trying to get my pants." he replied. onyx scoffed, "quit the bullshit dae. and you better have found my mother's necklace and returned it to kitty" she walked over to the three boys, standing in front of kitty's door. dae did not get the opportunity to reply to onyx as minho interrupted the boy. "listen, you squatter, we have to get ready for the first day of school. don't make us late." min ho complained through the wooden door. "move." onyx pushed the boy backwards into q as she opened kitty's door. "kitty, it's me." she spoke softly, but was made a joke when her sisters room was completely empty. "and she's gone." q crossed his arms. "shit."

~💌~

the dorm room on that monday morning, consisted of onyx pacing around the room calling her younger sister to find out where she disappeared to, and q and min ho watching the news. onyx's head shot towards the front door of their dormitory as kitty entered the room. "is it really that hard to answer a call from your sister?" onyx asked, without reviewing an answer from kitty. "kitty!" q grinned with shock. "i thought you left?" min ho sighed. the auburn haired girl then went on to explain to not only the three adolescents in-front of her, but also herself that she wasn't here just for a boy, but for her mother too. onyx beamed at her sister with pride.

"uh guys, dae's on tv." onyx stated will an almost questioning tone. "what?"