002

onyx was stood in the middle of the welcome party like a total idiot looking for her sister. "you look stupid." the same british accent she was beginning to already be sick off, called from behind her. "go away." she replied blankly, with her back to him. "don't worry, he's like this with everyone, even me and now i'm his best friend." the boy beside him grinned at her as she turned to face the two. "well, i'm not looking to be his best friend, nor his friend in any way, i'm looking for my sister." onyx explained, before kitty parked herself beside onyx, and the two guys she was with. kitty completely ignored her sister and stood directly in front of the two boys. "excuse me." the auburn haired girl began. "this girl treats korean guys like pokémon. she's trying to catch them all. not interested." the airport asshole that didn't have a name in onyx's head yet, joked earning a glare from her, in return he sarcastically smiled at her. "get over yourself. i'm looking for dae." kitty asked with pleading eyes. "okay, so who are you? and who are you?" the american guy asked the two sisters. "i'm kitty song covey and this is my sister onyx covey." "wait, your kitty?" the american asked with disbelief. "hold on, are you q?" "guilty as charged. i feel like we should hug right now. should we hug?" he grinned at the youngest covey sister. "so your the pen pal?" the airport asshole mocked, crossing his arms. "i'd be careful if i were you." onyx gritted her teeth at him. "if he's q, then you must be min ho." kitty tried her best to smile. "of course you are." she finished, before running off to find dae.

onyx, q and min ho sat in an awkward silence. "so, onyx, that's a cool name" q grinned at the brunette girl. "oh, thank you." she smiled lightly. as onyx spoke with q, min ho refused to stop staring at her, she noticed, although she was unsure if he was staring at her with hatred or interest, but then, onyx had more important things to overthink about as the entire room's attention was caught in less than a second as kitty ran straight into a cupcake stand. onyx watched her sister's dramatic scene trying not to giggle at her clumsiness, before realizing that she was in need of support. "what? never seen a girl crash into a dessert tower before? nothing to see here people!" kitty cried, trying to hide her embarrassment, as onyx rushed to her sisters side. she thought that maybe it was time to go back to their dorm.

on their walk back to their dormitory, kitty revealed what had happened during the welcome party to her now infuriated sister. when the duo arrived back at their dorm the broken hearted younger sister wanted to be left alone, so onyx made her an iced coffee and left her be.

as onyx read one of her all-time favourite books, the voices of her unknown roommates caught her attention, although it didn't bother her until she heard 'dae' the girl sat straight up and scurried off of her bed and placed her left ear against the door of her room that connected with kitty's, trying to make out why her mystery roommates were talking about kitty's boyfriend.

"no one's gonna blame you for upgrading from a pen pal to an actual girlfriend." she could hear min ho say. and once she heard that, she heard her sister shriek with disagreement. "shut up kitty they'll hear you." onyx scolded through the narrow wall separating their bedrooms.

"for a second, i thought that was marius but then i remembered he went back to greece." q stated with a confused tone.

onyx heard the voices enter kitty's room, resulting in the girl immediately running to her sisters aid. she walked in to q, min ho and dae pulling the duvet cover off of her sisters bed and the four of them screaming at each other in fear and shock. min ho turned around to run into onyx's room without knowing and instead ran into onyx herself, sending them both tumbling to the floor, min ho landed on top of the girl, squishing the life out of the her, resulting in onyx joining in on the screaming. he then got off of her and stumbled into the main room following the other two boys. the two sisters shared a quick wide-eyed glance before following them.

"dae's crazy ex-pen pal broke into our dorm to murder us! and she dragged her hot sister along with her." min ho exclaimed, out of breath. onyx took the piece of paper out of kitty's hand and took a step forward towards the boys,

"look, i know i'm hot," she began, looking at min ho in particular, "but this is our room."