Chpt-8: Fragile Heart

__________

Let's delve into Taehyung's perspective from the time Jisoo and Eunwoo entered into a relationship.

As Jisoo began her journey with Eunwoo, Taehyung found himself trapped in a whirlwind of emotions. It was a painful realization that the woman he loved had chosen someone else. He wanted to be happy for her, to support her in finding happiness, but it felt like a dagger through his heart every time he saw them together.

Days turned into weeks, and the ache within Taehyung's chest intensified. He tried to hide his pain, burying it deep within himself, but the constant reminders of their blossoming relationship weighed heavily on his soul. He watched them laugh, hold hands, and share intimate moments, and with each passing day, his heart shattered a little more.

Taehyung couldn't escape the pangs of jealousy that gnawed at him whenever he witnessed their affectionate gestures. He wondered if Eunwoo could provide Jisoo with the love and care he had always longed to give her. Doubt plagued his mind, eating away at his self-confidence.

But amidst the envy and heartache, Taehyung remained a loyal friend. He forced a smile, pretending that everything was normal, as he continued to spend time with Jisoo. They still had their conversations, their inside jokes, and their shared memories. Yet, deep down, he yearned for more.

Every time Jisoo reached out to him, he eagerly responded, craving even the smallest sliver of her attention. But as days turned into weeks, he noticed a shift. The calls became less frequent, their conversations less meaningful. Taehyung's heart sank as he felt their bond slowly unravel.

He questioned his worth, wondering if he had been replaced, if his presence in Jisoo's life had become insignificant. The pain of unrequited love became intertwined with the fear of losing her friendship altogether. Taehyung grappled with conflicting emotions, torn between wanting Jisoo's happiness and desperately longing for her love.

He found solace in solitude, retreating into his thoughts to escape the torment. The longing for Jisoo consumed him, casting a shadow over his every action. But he couldn't bring himself to reveal his true feelings, fearing the consequences it might have on their fragile friendship.

With each passing day, Taehyung's heart grew heavier. The once vibrant colors of their friendship faded, replaced by a melancholic hue. He felt adrift, lost in a sea of unrequited emotions. Despite his attempts to move on, Jisoo remained an irreplaceable presence in his life, her absence leaving an indescribable void.

Taehyung's heartache became his constant companion, a silent burden he carried with a heavy heart. He yearned for a love that seemed forever out of reach, hoping against hope that one day, the tides would turn in his favor. But for now, he remained trapped in the bittersweet realm of unrequited love, silently pining for the girl who held his heart.

__________

Stay healthy and safe.

Keep smiling.

Take care.