275

Chapter 275

1288 Wouchers

Vivienne Quinn hits the spot enough.

If it had been someone else, it would have been torn apart when they arrived at the hotel that night.

It doesn’t matter whether someone is caught or not, the ambiguous photos are fixed, there are no P pictures.

Damien Smyth stood at attention.”My wife ordered that the mission must be fulfilled, and I will never fail to fulfill the mission.”

Vivienne Quinn was amused, “Then I’ll wash up, pack my things, and go back to Washington DC after eating, and I’ll go back to work tomorrow.”

“Okay, wife, you wash up first.”

While Vivienne Quinn was washing up, Damien Smyth gave Jesse Hudson the order to go back first.

Jessie made trouble again and again, and Damien Smyth felt that it was time to meet with the executive director of Lin’s Group and give him a good beating

After Vivienne Quinn washed up, the two changed their clothes and went

out.

Vivienne Quinn took a last look at the hotel, and said casually, “Your company’s business trip treatment is really good, and it’s still at the level of the presidential suite.”

Vivienne Quinn found out the first night that she came here. This room is the best in the entire hotel, with a matching view and environment, and the items in the room are of very high standard.

Damien Smyth opened his eyes and told nonsense without blushing, “I was on a business trip with the president of Skyreach Group this time.

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 275

1288 Vouchers

This hotel room was also booked for him by the company. If he can’t come temporarily, it will be cheaper for me.

“That’s it.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled and said, “Then you really picked up a great deal. By the way, do you have a good relationship with your boss? Last time I took SF Express again, and this time I stayed in a hotel.”

“It’s. it’s okay.” Damien Smyth smiled and said, “The boss is very considerate of his subordinates. This amount of money is nothing to the boss.”

Vivienne Quinngossip said, “Then have you met the proprietress of Skyreach Group?”

“I’ve seen it before.” Damien Smyth boasted, “I’ve seen it once from a distance. She is very beautiful. She has fair skin and long legs. She has an amazing temperament…”

Vivienne Quinn stared at him quietly, praising other her?

men in front of

Damien Smyth put his arms around Vivienne Quinn ‘s shoulders, and changed the topic with a smile, “It’s still not as beautiful as my wife, but my wife is even better.”

Vivienne Quinn snorted, and the corners of her mouth rose slightly, seeing that Damien Smyth had such a desire to survive, she didn’t care about it.

The two had dinner and went back to Washington DC together.

This time, the two took the bullet train and arrived in Washington DC in an hour and a half.

Vivienne Quinn entered the door, Mona heard the sound and came running,”Mom, it’s mom and dad who are back, grandma, mom and dad are, back, now

ΠΟΥ

Chapter 275

Mona was so happy that she jumped up on the spot.

1288 Vouchers

Damien Smyth came in and hugged Mona,”Baby, do you miss Dad?”

Damien Smyth really treats Mona as his own daughter, and all his actions are from the heart.

Seeing Mona happy, he was also happy.

Mona said happily, “I miss my dad.”

Vivienne Quinn asked with a smile, “What about me, do you miss me?”

“I also miss my mother, both my parents.” Mona’s mouth was very sweet.

Vivienne Quinn smiled, and glanced at Damien Smyth “This child’s mouth is as sweet as yours, very smooth, no one can offend.”

Damien Smyth smiled, and Vivienne Quinn handed the Pikachu she brought back to Mona,”This is a gift from Mom and Dad, do you like it?”

“I like it, wow, so cute.” Mona hugged Pikachu and stuck it on her face.

Mrs. Quinn came out of the room, seeing the three of them enjoying themselves happily, like a family of three, she smiled and said, “I’m back.”

“Mom, is your leg better?” Vivienne Quinn walked over and said, “Get more rest.”

Mrs. Quinn said, “It’s much better. In another week, I won’t be able to use this crutch anymore. It’s already afternoon. I’m going to buy vegetables. It’s time to make dinner.”

“I’ll go buy it.” Damien Smyth said, “I’ll go buy it later.”

Damien Smyth was also familiar with the surrounding vegetable markets, and Mona wanted to go there too, so the two went together.

Mona actively put on her shoes and went with Damien Smyth. Mrs.

Dividing into pages now

Quinn saw how harmonious the two were. After they left, Mrs. Quinn said to Vivienne Quinn with a smile, “This son-in-law is very patient with children, Mona, this child likes son-in-law very much.”, During the two days you left, Mona was still whispering in my car, asking when you will come back, this Mona, the more you raise her, the more she looks like a member of our family.”

Vivienne Quinn can also see that Mona is very attached to Damien Smyth,”With Mona here, this family is more complete.”

“Yes.” Mrs. Quinn sighed, “A family still needs children, as a bridge, so that the relationship between husband and wife can go further. Children also need to have a father to guide them, so that they can be more

confident. Now parenting experts Don’t you all say that, the company of parents is the best teacher for children.”

Vivienne Quinn always felt that there was something in Mrs. Quinn’s words, and said, “Mom, what do you want to say? Brandon Will is looking for you again?”