312

Chapter 312

Vouchers Vivienne Quinn received the call and heard that there was movement, she immediately went to the next door. Angel Lee would do something tonight, and she really guessed it right. Vivienne Quinn knocked on the door of Grayson Smyth’s room and asked, “Where is the man?” Grayson Smyth said excitedly. “Inside, I tied up with a sheet.” Vivienne Quinn followed in to see that two men in their thirties were tied together by Grayson Smyth, like an oversized silkworm baby, so close that they were close to each other. More importantly,

Grayson Smyth stripped the two of them nak ed. leaving their clothes and pants aside, and each of them stuffed a sock in their mouths, making them unable to make a sound. Vivienne Quinn touched the corners of her eyes, and squinted at Grayson Smyth.”Are you a bit hot-eyed, I didn’t expect you to have this special hobby.” Grayson Smyth quickly clarified. “I’m wronged, I’m worried that they have some kind of weapon or something on them, I can’t do a body search by myself, so…” “So your house was directly picked up.” Vivienne Quinn gave a thumbs up.

“Good job.” The person has been taken down, and the rest is interrogation. Vivienne Quinn sat down, and the two struggled in the sheets, making murmuring noises, wanting to talk. Vivienne Quinn wanted to reach out to remove something from their mouths, but when she saw it was a sock, she withdrew her hand again, the smell was too strong. Vivienne Quinn winked,” Grayson Smyth, you come.” Dividing into pages now Chapter 312 Grayson Smyth smiled, “For this kind of thing, just tell me.” 1288 Vouchers Grayson Smyth also disliked the sm elly socks and took them off with a tissue. Vivienne Quinn interrogated in a cold voice, “What’s your name? Who sent you here? Be honest and be lenient. If you tell the truth, I will let you go. If you are not honest, then you will be sent to the police station.” The two were beaten black and blue by Grayson Smyth. They had seen how powerful Grayson Smyth was, and now they were in this situation. Even if they wanted to struggle, they couldn’t struggle, so they could only confess honestly. Among them, the th in-fac ed man rushed to say, “My name is Han, I am 32 years old, we are paid to do things,

beauties, handsome guys, please tell us, don’t send us to the police station.” Another man also said anxiously, “My name is Li Adam. I am 31 years old today. We just came out of the police station. If we go in again, it will be over.” Stuttering like this is hard to listen to. “1 Talented people ?” Vivienne Quinn almost couldn’t hold back her laughter, she didn’t expect someone to have such a name, what a talent. Sure enough, where there are phoenix dragons, there are lying chicks. Grayson Smyth laughed out of politeness, “Haha, you are a talented person, I am really laughing to death. Such a sand sculpture name really matches the two of you.” Adam stammered and explained, “It’s not that lying chick.” This stuttered even more. Vivienne Quinn looked at Han,”It’s still you, who sent you here, and what did you come for?” Dividing into pages new Chapter 312 288 Vouchers Han speaks fluently and doesn’t speak any morals at all, which betrayed Angel Lee every minute. “It was a woman named Angel Lee who gave my brothers and sisters 100,000 USD to come to the hotel to kidnap people, and just send them to the car in the back alley of the hotel.” Vivienne Quinn was not surprised at all, Grayson Smyth said angrily,”It’s really that woman who did it, and it’s too wicked.

” Vivienne Quinn continued to ask, “Is there someone in the back alley? Next, where are they planning to kidnap people? What are they going to do?” The two shook their heads and said in unison. “I don’t know.” Angel Lee only let them kidnap people, but didn’t say what they were doing. At this moment, the mobile phone on the ground rang, and Vivienne Quinn glanced at it and asked, “Whose do you belong to?” Han said, “Mine is from that woman, who should be urging us.” Vivienne Quinn picked up the phone and said in a cold voice, “Just tell the other party that the person has been kidnapped and it will be delivered right away. Do you understand?” Han nodded quickly, a little dazed, “Understood.” After exhorting, Vivienne Quinn winked at Grayson Smyth again, took the phone over to record, then connected the phone, turned on the speakerphone, and placed it next to Han’s ear. Angel Lee ‘s voice came from the phone, “Is anyone here? Hurry up.”