342

Chapter 342

-Damien Smyth ‘s.grand introduction and affectionate confession established Vivienne Quinn as the proprietress of Skyreach Group.
No one can shake it.
Jessie could only itch with anger, regretting why Vivienne Quinn didn’t di e on the mountain.
Jessie couldn’t stand it anymore, turned around and left the dinner hall, and went out to get some air.
A man followed, it was Rock Will who had threatened to help Jessie.
“Are you admitting defeat?” Rock Will smiled wickedly, giving off a vicious look.
Jessie said in a bad tone, “Didn’t you say to help me, now that Damien Smyth has announced the identity of Vivienne Quinn, she has confirmed the seat of Smyth Lady.”
“The higher you stand, the more painful it will be when you fall.” Rock Will said with words.”The best show is yet to come.”
Jessie was puzzled.”What do you mean?”
“You are very smart and know how to control Old Madam. As long as you continue to fan the flames, this Smyth Family will never have peace, and Damien Smyth will also be overwhelmed and divorce Vivienne Quinn .” Rock Will took out a document from his pocket,”Look Look, this is my gift to you.”
Jessie opened it curiously, and was surprised by the content of the information inside.
“How did you find out? Vivienne Quinn really got pregnant out of wedlock?” Jessie was ecstatic. If Old Madam found out, would Vivienne Quinn still have a good life in Smyth Family?
Rock Will casually flicked the non-existent ash on his sleeve, and said,
Dividing into pages now

“Don’t care how I found it, as long as it helps you, as for how to use it, it depends on your ability.”
Jessie said fiercely, “It’s not that easy for Vivienne Quinn to marry into a wealthy family and enjoy the life of a wealthy family.”
Rock Will sneered and walked outside!
Rock Will ha tes everyone in the Smyth Family, the bas tard son of Jack Smyth who is not seen well.Damien Smyth can be in the spotlight, but he has to stay in the dark forever, he is not reconciled.
is also a member of the Smyth Family why can’t he enter the Smyth Family justifiably?
Rock Will walked to the lobby of the hotel, and took a last look at the live TV broadcast in the lobby. Seeing the affectionate appearance of Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn, he felt even more resentful.

Damien Smyth, I want to see how you choose this beauty.”
With a sinister smile on the corner of Rock Will’s mou th, he continued to walk outside, but happened to bump into someone making trouble at the door. He wanted to enter the anniversary celebration, but was stopped by the security guard.
The security guard said, “Without an invitation card, you cannot enter.”
Smyth Lady live on TV? That’s my daughter. We are together.”
Brandon Will who was stopped.
He came from Los Angeles, but he didn’t have an invitation, so he couldn’t get in.
Watching the live broadcast of the dinner on TV, watching Damien
Smyth grandly introduce Vivienne Quinn, Brandon Will was so excited,
Dividing into pages now
that was his daughter.

The security guard was unmoved, “Without an invitation card, you are not allowed in. Who knows if you are a li ar? You say you are Smyth Lady’s father, so you are? If you let you in, if something goes wrong, we can’t take responsibility for it.”.”
“I didn’t lie to you, here’s my business card, take a look.” Brandon Will felt a little annoyed, he was a man of reputation after all, but he was stopped at the door by a security guard.
“Let him in.” Rock Will walked over and flicked the bracelet on his wrist, “If something goes wrong, I will take care of everything.”
Guests who enter the dinner party will wear a bracelet on their hands. This electronic bracelet has personal information.
When the security guard sees the bracelet, he can confirm his identity.
The people who came to the dinner today were all business leaders and industry elites, and the security guards immediately let them know.
Brandon Will quickly expressed his gratitude to Rock Will “Thank you, I forgot the invitation.”
Brandon Will didn’t have an invitation at all, but he had to slap his face and pretend to be f a t to save face.
Rock Will asked, “Are you the proprietress of Skyreach Group, the father. of Vivienne Quinn? As I remember, this Smyth Lady has only one mother.”
Rock Will has investigated Vivienne Quinn’s information, and naturally knows that Vivienne Quinn grew up in a single-parent family.
“I’m indeed Vivienne Quinn ‘s father, but I’m always busy outside, so outsiders don’t know.” Brandon Will was a little anxious, “The dinner has already started, so I’ll go in first, thank you just now.”
Okay, you’re welcome.”
Rock Will didn’t ask, no matter if this is a real father or a fake father, it doesn’t look like a good thing anyway, the more people there are, the more lively it is, right?