363

Chapter 363

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop

Vivienne Quinn is pregnant, so she will be more secure as the hostess of Smyth Family.

Jessie gritted her teeth with hatred in her heart. People she couldn’t get would never be cheap to Vivienne Quinn.

Jessie finished talking with Old Madam, she called Rock Will again,” Vivienne Quinn is pregnant, you can immediately find a way for me to let her leave Smyth Family and make Damien Smyth hate her.”

Rock Will on the phone was also surprised, “Oh? Pregnant? That’s really getting more and more interesting.”

“Rock Will, you promised me to sit in Smyth Lady ‘s seat for me. I’ve changed my mind now. If I can’t get someone, no one else can get it. I believe that you hate Damien Smyth as much as I do.” Jessie

sneered,”You don’t want to be overwhelmed by your half-brother forever,

do you?”

Hearing this, Rock Will’s complexion changed, and he smiled evilly.”You’re not st*pid.”

He thought Jessie was an idiot, but he didn’t expect to find out his identity.

“Rock Will, we are also in the same boat now, we have the same goal, I, Jessie, have never been so humiliated, rejected by a man several times, I want Damien Smyth to regret that he rejected me.”

As the daughter of a wealthy family, since she was a child, she has always been intrigued by the business world. How can Jessie be so st*pid.

A man surnamed Smyth popped up to help her without asking for anything in return?

Things happen often, there must be something strange.

Jessie to find out Rock Will ‘s identity, and Rock Will didn’t deliberately hide his identity.

Rock Will smiled in satisfaction, “I just admire a ruthless woman like you, I wish us a happy cooperation.”

“Didn’t Vivienne Quinn get pregnant before she was unmarried and gave birth to a child? If that child is found back, it must be even more lively.”

This time. Jessie learned to be smart. With Damien Smyth ‘s smartness, no matter what small tricks she does behind her back, she will be noticed.

Then she will kill people with a knife, and use Rock Will as a knife to achieve her goals.

Jessie was born with pride, how could she tolerate Damien Smyth’s humiliation, how could she endure, losing to Vivienne Quinn?

Jessie’s dictionary, the word “lose” does not exist.

Rock Will twitched the corner of his mouth.”The most poisonous woman’s heart, the ancients are sincere and I will not deceive you.”

Vivienne Quinn spent the next few days in the hospital conserving her baby.

Pregnant Vivienne Quinn enjoys the treatment of a national treasure.

Mrs. Quinn and Violet Smyth gave Vivienne Quinn some delicious food in different ways.

When she went to the toilet, Damien Smyth was always guarding the door. She ate with a fork, and before she could do anything, Damien Smyth had already picked up the food and fed it to her mouth.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t know whether to laugh or cry,” Damien Smyth, I’m pregnant, but I’m not disabled anymore. I still have to feed myself.”

“I can’t bear the pain of pregnancy for you. These things can be easily done.” Damien Smyth said domineeringly, “Open your mouth.”

Dividing into pages now

Vivienne Quinn opened her mouth obediently, “I still want to eat lotus root slices, and fish…”

She was also rude, and called Damien Smyth hard.

Watching him busy before and after, what she wants to cat, what he wants, he satisfies herself, which makes her feel very happy.

Just then. Stella Maya and Lily Maya cáme.

“I’m eating.” Stella Maya smiled and said, ” Vivienne Quinn. I heard that you are hospitalized. Your cousin and I came to see you. How are you doing? Are you feeling better?”

The two heard from Mrs. Quinn that Vivienne Quinn was pregnant.

Stella Maya heard about this, she felt sour again. It’s fine to marry into a rich family, but she is pregnant again. This kind of blessing is really beyond the expectation of others.

Stella Mava didn’t want to come to visit either, because of the face of relatives, she still had to visit. Vivienne Quinn is also a wealthy wife, maybe there will be something that needs help in the future.

Lily Maya was envious when she saw Damien Smyth doting on Vivienne Quinn so much. She hid her thoughts and said with a smile,” Vivienne Quinn, congratulations, you are going to be a mother.”

“Auntie, cousin.” Vivienne Quinn was very happy that the two came to see her, and warmly entertained her.”Sit down, I’m much better, and I can go home to raise her tomorrow.”

Lily Maya smiled unnaturally and said, “That’s good.”

While speaking, Lily Maya couldn’t help but glance at Damien Smyth. Every time she looked at her, her heart beat faster, and she also felt a deep sense of guilt. She fell in love with her cousin-in-law.