390

Chapter 390

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop

Seeing Zoe approaching, Ruby quickly went out from the side, abducted Zoe, and quickly stuffed a piece of cloth into Zoe ‘s mouth.

Ruby, who was kidnapping someone for the first time, was also nervous, and didn’t take a closer look at the child’s appearance.

The plan of kidnapping has been in her mind for a few days, and she has evolved every movement and process many times in her mind, so that the movements can be done in one go.

After the sack was put on, Ruby carried the people away, and Zoe was struggling in the sack, so she hugged Zoe tightly.

Ruby was supported by Nick, the husband and wife, and the partnership quietly took Zoe to a dilapidated area

It’s quiet here, no one will come here at all.

This is a construction site that Nick worked on before, and he is very familiar with this area.

The couple carried the man to the fourth floor before stopping.

Ruby’s hand hurts badly, the knife cut by Nick before was still very deep.

Although both husband and wife have reached the point of using a knife, they are in agreement when it comes to finding their son.

There has been no news from the police, which made the couple so anxious that they could only use this method.

Seeing that the sack was not moving, Ruby hurriedly said, “Untie it quickly, don’t suffocate to death, or our son won’t be able to come back.”

Nick took a breath before untying the sack.

The person was not suffocated, but he was exhausted from struggling. In addition to the small space in the sack, it was a bit difficult to breathe, and Zoe was dizzy, so Zoe didn’t move.

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 390

11 288 (Vouchers

Opening the sack, when Nick saw Zoe, he was dumbfounded, “Who is this, isn’t it Mona? Where is Mona ?”

Ruby took a look and realized that it was Zoe who she kidnapped.

“This, this is the daughter named Meng. It was too dark just now. I saw that the clothes were worn by Mona during the day. I thought it was Mona.”

“It’s a mistake, what can we do?” Nick complained, “Not enough successes, more than failures, what can you do?”

“I don’t know.” Ruby said anxiously, “Who asked her to wear Mona’s skirt, she is the daughter of Meng, it’s not a mistake…”

Ruby knelt down and stared at Zoe viciously, “Our son is lost, and the one surnamed Meng is pregnant again, and has another daughter. Why should she take it all? I want her to experience the pain of losing a child.” taste.”

Zoe recovered a little bit of hostility, seeing Ruby in front of her and the surrounding environment, she screamed in fear.

She couldn’t speak, so she kept crying, struggling, and wanted to leave.

Ruby pushed the man to the ground,”If you want to blame, blame you for being Meng’s daughter.”

Nick asked,” Ruby, what are you going to do? Don’t mess around, we just want to get our son back.”

Ruby roared.”You wretch, you weren’t afraid when you cut me with a knife, but now you are. Our son has been lost for so long, it’s not all because of Meng, my son is lost, the surname is Meng Don’t even think about it.”