294

Chapter 294 11 288 0 From Damen Smith ‘s words, Vivienne Quinn has realized that something is wrong. She asked anxiously. “You repeat what you just said, and you also go to the cafe for a blind date? Is your blind date? How is this possible?” “I still refuse to admit it.” Damen Smith took out Vivienne Quinn’s information on the dating website and spread it out for her to see.”See clearly. is this you? I believe the website and the name of the photo are all you, the cafe, at that time The person in charge told me clearly that the appointment is at this place.” Vivienne Quinn saw the information, countless doubts followed. Damen Smith who had a blind date with her that day? Not Damien Smyth? Is the surname Fu, not Smyth ? And who is Damien Smyth? Did she recognize the wrong person that day? Impossible, if so, why did Damien Smyth marry her? And Damien Smyth ‘s situation is also in line with what the dating site said. Vivienne Quinn couldn’t believe it.” That day at the cafe, was it really you? How did the dating site tell you? Who is in charge.” “At that time, the website only told me your name, saying that you were young and beautiful, twenty-five years old, with only one mother, and that you were also in a hurry to get married, and had been on blind dates several times.” Damen Smith sneered.”Why, not yet Will you admit it?” The information was all delivered by Damen Smith. Vivienne Quinn found it hard to believe that Damien Smyth’s parents both died, and Damen Smith’s parents also died. One surnamed Fu and Dividing into pages now Chapter 204 11 284 Vouchers the other surnamed Smyth, both worked in Skyreach Group, and both were 30 years old… How could it be such a coincidence. If she had identified the wrong person that day, Damien Smyth should have known that she was on a blind date, why would he get a certificate from her? Vivienne Quinn quickly went over the recent events and pondered the doubts about Damien Smyth. The dating website says Damien Smyth doesn’t have a house, but in fact, the house in the Willow Garden community is his. He said that he is a programmer of Skyreach Group, but he has never seen him working overtime and staying up late to write code like other programmers. Instead, he has a lot of entertainment. She has never been to his place of work, nor at home, nor has she seen him call or have a party with his colleagues. Generally, when working in a company, there are always a few colleagues who get along well with them, and they have entertainment in this regard, but Damien Smyth never has. he was not afraid of beating up Hendrix Tennyson. Vivienne Quinn suddenly had a doubt in her heart, who is Damien Smyth? What do you do? Seeing that Vivienne Quinn was silent, Damen Smith stuck the knife in the bed sheet. “Why, don’t talk anymore? I have become what I am today, and it is your responsibility. You promised me on a blind date, just to marry me, then you are me of.” “Damen Smith, listen to me, you really made a mistake, no, maybe I made a mistake…” Vivienne Quinn explained incoherently, “I went on a blind date that day, but it wasn’t you, to be precise, Maybe I got the wrong person, anyway, I didn’t meet you before joining the company, I didn’t know you, and I never lied to you.” “You are still quibbling, you have admitted it, that day was you, you are my wife.” When Damen Smith got emotional, his face became contorted and ferocious, and he suddenly clasped Vivienne Quinn ‘s shoulder,” You are my wife, you If you lied to me so much money, then I will pay you for it, and I will confirm that you are going to marry me.” “Calm down.” Vivienne Quinn’s heart skipped a beat, afraid that Damen Smith would lose control of her emotions. “You are guilty, and you still let me calm down, how can I calm down, I was deceived by you and made me into this, everything is your fault.” Damen Smith lost control of his emotions, the more he thought about it, the more angry he became, and he blamed all the responsibility On Vivienne Quinn . “I have spent all my money, you are mine now, and now I want you to be my woman.” As he spoke, Damen Smith pressed Vivienne Quinn on the bed, and frantically tore at her clothes. Vivienne Quinn was terrified, struggling desperately, and kicked with her feet,” Damen Smith, if you dare to touch me, you can’t escape.”