-03. cinnamon roll

THANK YOU FOR 2K+

{ 💵📚 }

"SO EVEN IF YOU WERE LIVING in the boys dorm, why wouldn't they move you to my dorm. there's nobody living with me, i'm kind of lonely." chaerin said.

"i wish i was with you, my roommate is absolutely terrible." kitty said.

"that would be amazing, maybe ask professor lee?" chaerin said.

"oh no, definitely not. professor lee hates me, with a capital h. and i think minho asking him to move me out of the dorm was enough for him."

"of course it was minho. he just always has to ruin everything, make everyone's life miserable. honestly we should call him meanhoe at this point."

kitty snickers quietly, and then she looked at chaerin with a smirk on her face.

"what?"

"i sense some tension between you and minho, and i think there's a little romanceee." kitty teased.

"ew, what kitty! that's absolutely gross are you serious?" chaerin said.

"come on, you're always talking about him. out of everything i said, you ignored the professor lee thing and went straight to minho."

"well...that's because i already know that about professor lee. he hates everyone. with a capital e." chaerin said.

"i don't care what you say, there will be something between you two eventually." kitty smiled.

"besides, i'm a matchmaker. i can sense these types of things."

-

it was now lunchtime and chaerin got up, seeing as everyone got their lunch to get a snack.

since kiss wanted to feed everyone, once everyone had gotten their lunch you were allowed to get seconds.

chaerin wasn't really in the mood for my food right now, but more so for another serving of the amazing snack that was chosen for today.

warm cinnamon rolls, and some people came up also taking some of the rolls.

chaerin grabbed two, and secretly put one of the wrapped dessert in her sweater pocket.

after the crowd dispersed, minho came up. his shoulders dropped as he saw there were no more left.

"you..feens." he whispered to himself. minho turned to chaerin, who was eating her cinnamon roll peacefully.

"can i please have it, and i'm saying please so you have to. i hate saying please, especially to you." minho said.

"sorry can't hear you, this cinnamon roll is delicious." chaerin said, as she took another bite out of the cinnamon roll.

minho flashed chaerin and angry glare, countering with her snarky smile.

he then snatched the cinnamon roll out her hand, taking a large bite of it.

"hey! minho!" chaerin shouted as minho turned and walked slowly.

"that's has my spit on it you know!" chaerin yelled again.

"it will add to the flavor." minho said, mimicking chaerin's australian accent.

"i don't- flava, i don't even say it like that." chaerin said, turning around and eating the other roll in her pocket.

she really wanted two though..

nayah speaks!

a filler because 1. i needed to show more enemies to lovers, 2. i need more chapters before action happens and xo kitty don't have long enough episodes for that bro.