-05. hiking & light purple

TY FOR 9K

{ 💵📚 }

"IM PUMPED TO GO ON THIS HIKE" chaerin said, as she jogged in place next to q.

"i'm shocked you even wanted to go." q said. "well, with my ballet performance coming up, this hike can help strengthen my legs."

chaerin then went on relevé, kicking her legs up. "you're such a show off."

"when i busted my butt for 13 years, i kinda have to be."

"alright people welcome to kiss outdoors club. first rule of outdoors club: please talk about outdoors club. that would be very helpful, because we did loose a few members this summer." q said to the group.

"alright let's get ready with some stretches." q said as dae walked in, standing between q and chaerin.

the groups started to all stretch, and chaerin watched dae jog over to kitty.

"i thought he was dating yuri." chaerin whispered to q, even though she knew he wasn't."

"kitty wants to get an explanation at least, but yuri is always around so i said she won't be here."

"smart. she hates nature." chaerin said, nodding.

"sorry guys i'm late. sorry!" yuri said walking in, and standing between dae and kitty.

she started talking to dae, as kitty stood their sadly and then walked away.

"alright, who is ready to go on a hike." minho said, popping his jacket and walking to the group.

"minho, what are you doing here?" dae asked. "what? i can't hang with my best friends." he said offended.

"and..this one." minho said gesturing to chaerin next to him.

"at least i'm dressed for the occasion." she said loudly.

"excuse me, i look stylish. don't be mad because you don't." minho said.

"you look dumb. you're wearing a hoodie, with an entire layer over it. and sunglasses."

"and you're wearing...what are you wearing?" minho said

"matching sports bra, and leggings, with a sweater around my waist. obviously?" chaerin sassed.

minho scoffed, rolling his eyes. a ginger came up to him, "hey." she said.

"uh..." minho trailed off. "i don't think we've met yet. i'm madison." she held out her hand.

"minho." minho said shaking her hand. chaerin was shocked. he didn't do the 'i'm better than you' persona he always does when he meets someone.

"i know." madison said dreamily. chaerin fake gagged, "you have terrible taste in guys."

she shook her head, walking to kitty. "let's go guys!" q yelled, indicating the start of the hike.

-

a bit through the hike q was the only energetic one. "man. i can't grand jete my way through this one." chaerin complained.

"worms, worms, worms!" yuri screamed, pulling a way from dae and shaking around.

"is it on me? i thought the worm followed me! where is it!" she squeeled.

as yuri was looking for the worm kitty rushed forward to talk to a now free dae.

they started talking and then kitty tripped over a rock and fell into dae's arms.