-12. corrections in detentions

"HE'S COMING." THE GUY WATCHING the door said. "assume your positions." madison said, and everyone went back to their seats.

professor lee walked in, scanning the area trying to see any signs of misbehavior. "thanks you, ms. miller. it looks like you kept everything under control." professor lee.

"my pleasure."

"suck up." chaerin muttered, cursing under her breath.

professor lee held up a clipboard, "lunch time. write down your orders. get them back to me as quickly as possible."

and as he said that chaerin put her head down. chaerin's favorite thing about herself is that she can fall asleep minutes or even seconds after laying down and closing her eyes, and that's what she did.

"feel free to stretch your legs, your arms, whatever needs stretching. we have one hour and one hour only."

he placed the clipboard on dae and chaerin's table, and madison and minho both went over.

"what do you wanna eat?" minho said in korean, sitting down. "i don't know. how can i think about food right now?" dae said also speaking in korean.

"i'm going crazy worrying about what yuri and kitty are up to."

yuri and kitty had left, trying to figure out some mystery about kitty's mom and yuri's mom, and how they probably have some history.

"whatever it is, it's not your business, dude. kitty wants to learn about her mom. she didn't just come here to stalk you." minho said.

"you're right." dae said, taking the clipboard. "i'll guess I'll just order their lunch."

"all right." minho said. "and chaerin's she's knocked out." minho said.

"she was just awake." dae said looking over at his friend. "well she can fall asleep seconds after laying down, minutes sometimes."

dae hummed, "wow didn't know that." he continued to write down their orders, mimho watching him.

he was writing chaerin's and minho stopped him, "mm-mm. no, don't get her bulgolgi, get kimchi jijae. she loves soup, just get extra meat with your bulgolgi because she's gonna take it and put it in her soup." minho corrected.

dae chuckled, fixing his writing. "what, are you an expert on chaerin?"

"yeah, she's always coming over, thanks to someone. and well...i've known her for 3 years."

"i also wish I didn't know this much about the girl who i'm supposed to hate." minho sighed.

"so you don't hate her." dae said to his best friend. "i never said that."

"i know what you're gonna order." madison said turning to minho. "what? no, you don't. we've never shared a meal." he said, switching to english.

"the bulgogi gimbap, extra kimchi." madison smiled.

chaerin suddenly woke up, her finger pointed out at madison.

"actually you're wrong. it's the bulgolgi with extra kimchi rice, and gochujang. he likes to make each role into big burts of flavors. i quote." chaerin said with sleepy eyes.

"did you just wake up to correct her?" minho said.
"you know i never miss an opportunity to correct someone, you of all people should know."

minho snarled at her, and then turned to madison. "she's right though."

chaerin gave a sarcastic smile to her, and was about to say something when professor lee spoke.

"students, roll call before lunch."

everyone's eyes widened, well at least the group. kitty and yuri still weren't here yet.

"hey, they're not here yet. he's going to catch them." dae whispered to q and florian at the other table.

florian said something to q, then getting ups nd going to the front.

"no, you cannot have your phone back." professor lee said writing on a clipboard.

"i don't need a phone....i'm in the library. i am surrounded by knowledge.and i couldn't help but notice you're reading gilgamesh."

chaerin glanced at q, the biggest "wth" look on her face.

"i'm obsessed with sumerian epic poetry. and you have the benjamin foster translation. i... i die."

"florian."

professor lee took off his glasses, smiling. "yes? you never cease to amaze."

"i have a wonderful picture book depicting the original, ancient cuneiform tablets."

"i would love to see that." florian said. "well, i would never hold back on sharing a book with a keen student."

"i'll go get it. it's just in my home office." they all smiled, kitty and yuri were gonna get extra time, and all would be okay.

"ms. miller, you're in charge."

"thank you so much, professor lee." florian said as lee left.

he went back to q, and the two hugged. "so we're official, boyfriend." florian said, kissing q.

"you're so cute i could vomit." q said taking his hands.

"well i sure am." chaerin said, making a gaging noise.

q rolled his eyes, and him and florian went away from everyone.

about 15 minutes later, professor lee came back and handed florian the book. "enjoy."

"merci." he said taking it. professor lee then walked walked back. "students, roll call."

"kon."

"here."

and then kitty and yuri popped up hiding behidn a bookshelf. kitty waved to q, and q did it back discreetly.

"mihee."

"here."

"min hо."

"here."

dae noticed them, then tapped chaerin telling hee that yuri and kitty were back.

"david."

"here."

"florian."

"yeah, here."

"eunice."

"i'm here."

"do something." yuri whispered. chaerin sighed, knowing she had a great idea but it might embarrass her.

"man i'm a great friend." chaerin said to herself before raising her hand.

"professor lee? i have an emergency." chaerin said with an uncomfortable look on her face.

"yes?"

"well, it's personal." chaerin said. professor lee sighed deeply, then went over to her table.

he bent down, as chaerin told him her problem in his ear. while his back was turned, yuri and kitty scurried back to their seats, pretending nothing happened.

"ms. na would like to inquire if any of the girls here...any of the women... women here, have any lady supplies she can borrow..have."

two girls spoke up. "i've got tampons." "i have pads."

"amazing." chaerin smiled, getting up and going to the girls. "thank you." she said to them, then leaving to the bathroom.