-13. the forest trip

CHAERIN STOOD NEXT TO YURI AS they watched the video on madison's phone with a disturbed look on their faces.

"a week ago, my grandmother's rose garden was destroyed by a flood. but now, my grandmother and her village have a chance to get their garden back." the man said.

"thank you, madison miller and all the students at kiss. i'll see you this weekend. ocean park out."

"oh, my gosh. he said your name!" one of the girls said.

"i know." madison squeeled. she then spotted minho, "and we owe it all to min hо and his famous mom."

"mean o.." chaerin said in a mocking tone to yuri, showing how wrong madison was pronouncing his name.

madison jumped onto minho, catching him off guard. "whoa!"

"ocean park played her mysterious stepson on a song of an enchanted tiger amulet, and principal lim agreed to cancel the ski weekend so we could go to his grandma's village instead!" madison said.

minho put madison down, keeping his arm around her waist. that same feeling of jealously came up in chaerin's chest again, and made her angrier then she was.

"principal lim wants to keep my dad happy so she'll agree to anything i want."

yuri looked at her, "you know?" madison nodded, "of course. it's the only reason i got into this school in the first place. your mom is very good at pulling strings."

"yeah, usually for evil." yuri chuckled.

-

chaerin sat next to dae, stuck in her thoughts. why the hell, was minho with madison. they were meant to be...everyone knew that. they were always meant to be since the incident. neither of them wanted to believe it, but they were. and that was the truth.

maybe he was trying to make chaerin jealous, dating the girl who was basically an american copy of her, down to the clothes color and everything.

suddenly someone tapped her shoulder, and chaerin looked up to see yuri.

"hey, get up. move over a bit." yuri said, and chaerin moved over so they were sharing the seat.

"you don't look happy. both of you." yuri said speaking in korean, and setting the language for the conversation.

"dae, isn't everything going well with you two?"yuri said. "no. she doesn't seem to trust me. i think she knows i'm not telling the full story." dae spoke.

"and since i can't tell her, i just keep kissing her instead. which makes her think i'm a totally different person than i am." dae said.

chaerin shrugged, "avoidant men are the worst." "and now you...what's your deal." yuri said hitting chaerin.

she looked at dae, gesturing for him to tell yuri. "she's thinking about minho."

"minho? like the one who you keep thinking about killing?" yuri said shocked.

"she likes him."

"i do not! i never said that." chaerin defended. "well you're thinking about how he has a girlfriend, and going to sob your eyes out so technically..yes." dae said.

chaerin hit dae's shoulder, crossing her arms as he rubbed his in pain.

"what about you? you seem like you're doing better." dae said to yuri.

"mm. yeah. my mom's terrified of what i might do next, now that i know she's the one who sent juliana away." yuri smiled.

"and i got a big payout for selling our breakup to the tabloids. i got an extra 500 for throwing the smoothie. now i have enough to pay for my flight to iceland."

"oh yuri, that's great!" chaerin said. "you don't mind that your followers are glomming onto someone else now?" dae said.

"doesn't bother me. i don't need them anymore now that i have real friends."

chaerin sighed, "at least things are working out for one of us."

yuri shook her head, "no... i'm going to help you two."

"how?" dae asked. "not sure..but i'll figure it out." yuri smirked.

she went back to her seat, and then dae and chaerin went back to their silence for the rest of the ride.

after an hour they arrived at the forest, and chaerin already wanted to go back to kiss.

"we are in the forest. it's extremely dangerous. there's a lot of wildlife around here." alex said, yelling over everyone.

"um, also, could everyone tell me who they would like to room with?"

"oh, kitty and i will room together." yuri said loudly, taking chaerin's roomie.

"we will?" kitty said shocked, and she turned fo chaerin who shrugged.

"okay. so we've got our first pair. anyone else?"

dae and minho raised their hands, and alex looked at them. "you two? you go, boys."

"three, off you go."

nayah speaks!!

hey...