Reunited

{Just pretend the characters speak Japanese and you understand it and Fuwa is in her second form, please.}

Hikaru took a deep breath. She had been so excited to go to space again for so long when suddenly she heard a high-pitched squeal sound. She looked out of the ship's window, and a bright light came over her, and she soon realised it was Fuwa. She had panicked in her mind a little, as this could cause a huge problem.

She closed her eyes for a minute to calm herself and realised she was being sucked into the warp. She was not sure how it had happened after she opened her eyes, but she was severely upset that she did not see space fully. The location is where the rocket had once layed. Lala soon fell out of the warp. As soon as she hit the ground, the warp closed. Lala took a moment to get back up. Once she had stood properly, Hikaru made direct eye contact with her. They both teared up but were not able to speak for a few seconds as they were both shocked. Lala had tried to speak with her but could not communicate properly due to the language barrier. They ran up to each other right after Lala had tried to speak.

"Lala!" Hikaru shouted as soon as her arms reached out to her body. Fuwa got closer to them and made them understand each other as they did long, long ago. They embraced each other like they'd never see each other again. Hikaru was filled with both joy and sadness, knowing they would have to leave each other again.

"Hikaru, is that really you? I missed you so much! ~lun" Lala squealed with both excitement and confusion. She cried silently. She could hardly breathe with Hikaru's tight hug, but she didn't care. She was too happy to even acknowledge it, and they were both smiling. Lala almost cheered a sentence of a confession of romantic love but was too shy to let it slip.

"But, what about Fuwa? How did she do that?" Lala asked Hikaru. They softly let each other go. They both looked at each other, concerned. They then saw Puff with a note attached to her. Hikaru took it off her gently, while Fuwa had a grin on her face for being united with the two again. Hikaru and Lala agreed that Lala would read the note, as it was in a language that Hikaru didn't understand.

"Please take care of Fuwa. We have noticed that she is slowly gaining power but can only do three warps at a time. We are currently doing a test about this, and she will return in two days to a week. ~lun" Lala read. They both jumped up and down, smiled, and giggled.

"This means we can all hang out! Well, except for Madoka, Elena, Yuni and Prunce." Hikaru's voice faded, and she frowned. Lala could sense the sadness that only the three of them could talk to each other. She slowly walked closer to Hikaru and gave her a slight pat on the head with a smile.

"Look on the bright side; we can all hang out! That's what the Hikaru I know would say." Lala bubbled. Hikaru's frown turned into a small smile. They giggled together at the awkward silence.

"Wait, Fuwa can warp three times. What else is going to warp?" Hikaru gasped. They both saw Fuwa make another warp, and the rocket came out of it. The rocket dropped smoothly, and the door opened. It was Prunce!

"I'm here to watch over Fuwa, so you guys can hang out! Still pay attention to her, of course, de purunsu!" He said.

"I want to play with everybody, Fuwa!" Fuwa said. Of course, they hadn't seen each other in a while, so they had to play all sorts of games like tag, hide-and-seek, and so much more outside until the sun set.