Interference

"Hey, Lala. Your rocket is all messed up. Oh, and it's the same one from when we were kids! That's so sweet!" She exclaimed. Lala blushed in embarrassment.

"Yeah, it, uh, reminded me of old times. I was going to fix it today, but I guess not. ~lun" Lala stuttered.

"That's not true! I just texted Elena and Madoka, and they said they'd be coming over tomorrow! They called in sick for their jobs. Mine, too! We'll help! It'll be twincool!" Hikaru shouted happily. She was very moved to be able to see her old friends again.

"Huh? You didn't have to do that! Plus, what about Yuni? Stop trying to help me, I can do things on my own! I'm not a child! ~lun" Lala yelled. Her feelers went up in rage and made electric shock.

"Jeez, Lala, you're so selfish! All I wanted to do was help you, and you yell at me? Why were we ever friends? You're so stupid!" Hikaru shouted loudly, not realising what she had said until a moment later. Once she had contemplated what she'd said, she cried silently. 

"Hikaru, I hate y.." Lala was interrupted by Fuwa's sobbing. She wasn't thinking about what she was about to say.

"Stop! Fighting is bad! Everybody, get along!" Fuwa cried. Prunce, Lala, and Hikaru turned to look at Fuwa and could see the tears in her eyes. To make sure Fuwa was not any more upset, both Hikaru and Lala ran off in opposite directions. 

"It's okay, Fuwa. They'll make up to each other ~de purunsu." Prunce comforted her, trying to stop her tears. Prunce had been reminded of this event from when they were kids. It also made him quite sad, but he still had to take care of Fuwa. Suddenly, he heard a few footsteps. It was Elena and Madoka. 

"Hey, we're here to help with the rocket! Where are Lala and Hikaru?" Elena asked, holding Madoka's hand romantically. Elena was slightly confused seeing Fuwa's sad face, but Madoka did not have any visible worry on her face. 

"They had a fight, I was wondering if you could go find them." Prunce requested.

"No problem, any directions?" Madoka asked. Prunce then gave Madoka directions to Lala and Elena directions to Hikaru. They both walked towards the girls in opposite ways. Elena found Hikaru by the old observatory. She slowly and silently walked towards her, sitting down beside her after waving. 

"Hey, Hikaru. It's been a while. I heard you had a fight with Lala. What happened?" Elena asked.

"Hey there, yep, it has been a while. I called you guys and told Lala, but she got all mad at me for not asking her first. I think I overreacted, and I called her stupid." Hikaru answered.

"You should probably go to talk to her. Both of you did do something wrong, but you should really communicate." Elena responded.

"I would, but she won't even want to see me now. I should've never said that to her, but she won't forgive me." Hikaru frowned. 

"She will, trust me. I remember breaking up your guys' fight when we were young kids, so I can do it now, too!" Elena cheered, trying to make Hikaru smile; and it did work. 

"Thanks, I'll go apologize in a minute, but I should calm down first." She laughed. Elena then nodded, waving goodbye, and walking back to the rocket. She went in the rocket, and surprisingly did not see Lala or Madoka in it. 

"Lala, I finally found you!" Madoka breathed heavily, as she had to run a long while to find Lala.

"Oh, hey. ~lun" Lala spoke quietly. Madoka could hear the sadness in Lala's voice. She sat down beside her.

"I heard you had a fight with Hikaru. Do you mind telling me the details?" Madoka asked.

"Yeah, alright. I got really mad at Hikaru, and I yelled at her. She called me selfish after, so I acted like a child and ran away. I know I was stupid. ~lun" Lala said.

"You should probably apologize to her, but you both made mistakes. Don't take all the fault; and you're not stupid." Madoka tried to comfort Lala.

"Thanks, Madoka. I'll go wait for her outside of the rocket." Madoka and Lala walked together to the rocket, seeing both Hikaru and Elena. Fuwa looked visibly more happy, and Prunce felt accomplished. All of a sudden, they heard a crash.