Another Inconvenience?!

"Oyo?!" Lala exclaimed. A UFO came crashing down beside their rocket, making a large dent in the ground. The door opened and a tall, robotic creature walked out. 

"Give me the vessel." They forced. Everyone looked at each other out of confusion, only realizing until a moment later.

"The vessel? Wait, you don't mean Fuwa, do you? She is not a vessel!" Hikaru spoke and held Fuwa tightly. 

"That thing has so much power; I need it. It will get me so much money." The figure rumbled. 

"What are we going to do? We can't transform now to protect Fuwa, and she has a name, you know!" Madoka fought. Fuwa screamed and an almost renovated Star Color Pen was given out to everybody, including their pendants. 

"Come on, girls! Let's transform!" Elena cheered. They all transformed, singing while doing so; and stating their Precure names.

"Warp, Fuwa!" Fuwa said and Cure Cosmo landed on her feet.

"I thought she could only warp like, 3 times!" Star spoke.

"It's midnight." Soleil answered.

"Oh, haha!" Star sweated. 

"Enough chitchat, hand over this creature."

"We will not give you any say in her living choices!" Cosmo said, kicking the figure in the face, making their eyes close for a moment. 
"Precure, Cosmo Shining!" She said, trying to get the creature to leave using her power; but they dodged, but still left an injury on their antenna. 

"We need to do a group attack! ~lun" Milky requested.

"Alright, here it goes!" Selene said. They then used their group attack, Star Twinkle Imagination. It made the enemy retreat back into the UFO, but the Precure still had worry. They transformed back into their previous outfits. 

"There's no way that was one time interaction, we should be cautious from now on." Hikaru added to the conversation.

"Yeah, but how did I get warped here?" Yuni panicked. 

"It was Fuwa. The princesses are saying they're doing a test, so we just have to stay and we're going to help with Lala's rocket!" Hikaru beamed. 

"Uh, yeah. Can I talk to you for a minute, Hikaru?" Lala spoke to Hikaru.

"Yeah, let's just go behind the trees." Hikaru answered.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, I was stupid. You're a great person."

"I'm sorry too, you're not selfish nor stupid." They both cried. They walked back to the rocket, seeing Madoka and Elena annoucing something.  They both sat down.

"Everyone, me and Elena are together." Madoka announced, and although everybody was in shock, they still applauded out of excitement! Lala and Hikaru decided they wanted to hang out by themselves in the rocket, so they went inside there. They comforter each other with one another's tears. 

"I.. really hope we can see each other again after this." Hikaru stuttered.

"Me too, but I'm sure we'll be able to." Lala said.
"I'm not doing a good job at this comforting thing, am I?" She added. Hikaru giggled.

"You're doing great, Lala." Hikaru touched Lala's nose.

"Okay, you liar!" Lala touched Hikaru's nose with her feelers.  Hikaru blushed. They decided they'd hang out with the others for a few hours, as they hadn't seen each other in a while.  They talked for a while, played some old games and just laughed like they did when they were little. 

"Shoot, me and Madoka gotta go. We have work tommorow early, but we'll able to help with the rocket tomorrow!" Elena said.

"That's alright, what about you, Yuni?" Hikaru asked.

"I'm staying in the rocket by myself. You two can go wherever, I'm guarding this." Yuni exclaimed.

"Okay. Where do you want to go, Hikaru?"

"I mean, we could go to my apartment!" Hikaru shouted happily, and they walked over with Fuwa and Prunce. Once they got in, Lala and Hikaru almost pulled an all-nighter; but decided to go to sleep. 

"Goodnight, Lala." Hikaru kissed her on the cheek and their faces turned red.

"I..I'm gonna sleep on the couch tonight." Lala gasped.