What is Love?

{Baby, don't hurt me! This is the only reason I called it this, to be honest. Also Hikaru's entering her idiot in love era, and this is mostly fluff.}

"Uhm, guys, I'm gonna go check on Lala." Hikaru nervously expressed, just to take a breather. She didn't realize it was love, or she didn't even know if it was, but at this point, all she wanted to do was see Lala. Maybe it'd help her figure things out. Once she had gotten to the hospital, since it took about an hour to get there; Lala was awake.

"Hi, Hikaru." Lala spoke carefully, smiling directly at her.

"She's free to leave now." The doctor assessed. Hikaru nodded.

"We should probably, uh, go now." Hikaru asked Lala.

"Yeah, my ankle still hurts a little though." Lala beamed.

"That's okay! I can, um, help you walk!" Hikaru tried to act normal, but her cheeks reddened. 

"How would you do that? ~lun" Lala questioned. Hikaru panicked internally. 

"I, you can use me as a support beam!" Hikaru excused and Lala giggled.

"Alright then, but you're gonna have to promise to not let go of me!" Lala teased her, and Hikaru helped with her walking.

"Do you want to actually get ice cream now?" Hikaru asked nervously.

"Yes, I haven't had ice cream in so long! I wonder what it tastes like." Lala ranted, but Hikaru got lost into her stellar eyes. While they were walking, Lala tripped over her feet and fell, bringing Hikaru with her. 

"Lala!" Hikaru shouted.

"Oyo..." Lala replied. They had landed right beside each other, but rolled over just to see each other's face millimeters away from each other. Hikaru had previously calmed down, but having this happen made her cheeks turn rosy red. She could hardly think.

"Hikaru?" Lala said with tears in her eyes from the fall.

"Lala! Are you okay?" Hikaru got up and crouched with a frown on her face. Lala didn't answer for a moment. It felt as though as she could feel Lala's pain herself.

"I hurt my ankle again. ~lun" Lala spoke.

"Uhm, well, I guess I could carry you!" Hikaru tried to help. It made Lala giggle about how fast she spoke, but she accepted. Hikaru put Lala down on the bench by the parlor.

"What ice cream flavor do you want? There's vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, mint.." Hikaru listed the other flavours.

"Hmm, I guess mint?" Lala shrugged. Hikaru giggled at the flavor she got, as it was the one she used to get years ago.

"Hi there! Can I please get one strawberry cone and one mint cone?" Hikaru asked the worker.

"Sure! One for your girlfriend over there, right?" The worker stated.

"Ah! She's not! We're just, uhm, friends!" Hikaru waved her hands around and panicked. 

"Mhm, sure. Let me get those cones for you. Seven dollars and forty eight cents." The worker spoke. They went to the ice cream area and got cones and ice cream. Meanwhile, Hikaru got her card out and waited patiently.

"Please swipe your card!" The worker asked.
"Psst, give her a compliment!" They advised Hikaru. Hikaru giggled and nodded, swiping the card. The worker gave her both ice creams and she walked off to Lala.

"Lala, I got the ice cream!" Hikaru had a huge smile on her face. Lala found it infectious and smiled back at her. This made Hikaru even more happier than she was before. She handed Lala her ice cream. Lala put her antenna out, waiting for Hikaru to touch them as a way of saying thank you. She touched Lala's antenna and sat down beside her.

"Try it!" Hikaru said enthusiastically. 

"Cold!" Lala said with a shock. Hikaru snickered.

"It's tasty though, right?" Hikaru asked Lala.

"Mhm!" Lala nodded her head with ice cream in her mouth. Hikaru couldn't get over how sweet she sounded, even with food in her mouth.

"You look nice in your outfit!" Hikaru tried to flirt.

"Mmmm?" Lala tried to speak, but didn't want to open her mouth as she kept eating her ice cream. She finished her food quite quickly, and Hikaru saw the mess on her face. She got tissues out of her pocket and went closer to Lala's face, wiping the mess with her tissue. 

"Are you trying to kiss me?" Lala asked and Hikaru froze. She had forgetten that she had partially lied about what kissing was to her, and thought Lala forgot too.