Purity

The two girls woke up from their slumber, Hikaru feeling slightly stressed.

"Morning, Hikaru!" Lala yawned joyfully, as it looked like she had forgetten about the incident that happened last night.

"Hey, Lala.." Hikaru nervously fidgeted with her hair, now sitting up.
"Is there any reason you wanted to sleep on the couch last night?"

"Oh, uhm, no reason. Haha!" Lala lied as well as she could.  She walked up to Hikaru, and gave her a hug with her antennas, seeming to try and hold on to her.

"What's wrong?" Hikaru asked with genuine worry on her face, and ran her fingers through Lala's hair. It made both their faces redden.

"Nothing, I, just, uh.." Lala tried to find an excuse for being clingy.
"I just.. care about you. Is that so hard to comprehend?" She said with annoyance and anger.

"Okay." Hikaru frowned. Lala could feel her sadness, so she put her hands around Hikaru's back and took her feelers off of her. Hikaru wasn't used to this, but it made her feel different. Not in a negative way, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. 

"You're cute, Lala." Hikaru mumbled.

"Hm?" Lala asked.

'Oh, um.. nothing." Hikaru stuttered. She patted Lala's head, resisting the urge to kiss her on her forehead. 

"Hey, Hikaru.. can I talk to you about something?" Lala requested.

"Sure, what is it?" Hikaru tried to act cool.

"While we were going to sleep, when your lips touched my cheek; what's that called?" She stopped hugging Hikaru and sat down beside her.

"Well, um you see.." Hikaru panicked. 
"I, um, well, when people like each other a lot, they do that! Haha, it's called a kiss, eheh." Hikaru gasped.

"So, since we're friends, we would do that; like when I give you a hug with my feelers?" Lala questioned. 

"Uh, yeah, but only to really close people!" Hikaru didn't like lying to Lala, but she wanted to hide her true feelings.

"Oh, okay!" Lala cheered.

"It's almost the afternoon, we should probably get ready." Hikaru spoke. Lala nodded and went into the bathroom, closing the door and getting ready. Once they had both gotten out of the door with Fuwa, they'd decided they'd go the ice cream parlor. When walking, they heard almost an identical UFO crash to the one they heard a few days ago.

"What was that?!"

"I don't know, but we should probably transform!"

"Right!" Hikaru ended, and they transformed.

"Looks like it's only the two of us right now!" Lala shouted. They decided to go on the roof of the parlor, to make sure nobody saw them; but people were retreating as the UFO opened. 

"Scary, Fuwa.." Fuwa cried. 

"It's okay, Fuwa!" They both comforted. 

"Ugh. You again?" Milky said, seeing the robotic like creature come out of the the UFO.

"Give me the vessel."

"She's not a vessel, she's Fuwa!" Star protected Fuwa, using herself as a shield. 
"Milky, use your powers!" Milky nodded.

"Precure, Milky Shock!" Milky yelled. While it stunned the figure for a moment, they did not retreat.

"What are we going to do?! We can't use our group attack!" Star shouted. 

"Just protect Fuwa for now, I'll take care of this thing!" Milky added on.

"Got it!" Star beamed. Milky used her heart shield multiple times, but it didn't seem to work. She was getting tired, and her defenses kept getting weaker. 

"Milky, watch out!" Star shouted, holding Fuwa as tight as she could and dodging every attack at them. Milky then got struck by the enemy's attack, making her collapse and turn into her previous form.