Chapter 20

We finally reached the finale of the Chess Pieces Aftermath series. This is also the end of the Chess Pieces series.

You guys have been there with me for three years since I started writing the CPS. It breaks my heart to write this note and say goodbye to all the characters in this series. Napamahal na sa 'kin ang bawat myembro ng EL Ordre at Red Faction, either the heroes or the villains. CPS is my first series and I think most of you knew me as the author of this series that's why this will always have a special place in my heart.

I am grateful to each and every one of you. Kahit na masakit sa ulo ang plot, maraming plot twist, at na palagi ko kayong pinag-o-overthink, pinapaiyak at sinasaktan, you guys still love the series. I will miss all your theories, your reactions, and how all of you got engrossed with each story of this series.

Dito na nagtatapos ang kwento ng bawat myembro ng EL Ordre at Red Faction. But as I've said before, the ending is always the introduction to a new beginning.

I hope you guys learned a lot from the series. Sana rin hindi n'yo makalimutan ang lahat ng mga natutunan n'yo.

See you at the second-generation stories!

Next update will be the Epilogue.

----

Maraming test ang ipinagawa pa sa akin ng doctor just to make sure that I was really okay and there would be no complications even after waking up. Even without the tests, I could already tell I was indeed okay. But I still followed the doctor's orders as Rey was watching me like a hawk. I had this impression that it wouldn't do me good if I angered her. The proof was the frightened look in Gray's eyes whenever she gave me orders and I was about to complain.

The tests and my vitals turned out okay except for the slight pain that I could still feel in my arm and leg. Ang sabi ng doctor, ang kailangan ko na lang daw ay pahinga but I still need to have physical therapy just to make sure there wouldn't be any problem with my basic skills and brain functions since I was in a coma for almost six months.

The gang visited me the next day after I woke up. Kumpleto pa ang mga gago. The private room I was in was wide but it looked small with all those tall and broad men inside. It looked even more cramped. Kung saan-saan na nga sila umupo but none of them minded it.

Ang gugulo ng mga gago. Sigurado akong nakakaistorbo na kami but since I was a VIP patient, the hospital staff just let us be. It was only when the doctor came in and checked in on me and he found Kylo and Creed on their usual banters that the doctor decided to send them away. Natakot yata sa lutong ng mga murang pinakawalan ni Kylo.

"Pwede ka na raw lumabas bukas," Rey said after my third day of waking up. Pinapanood ko sila ni Gray na ayusin ang mga gamit.

I was thankful for them. Madalas ay sila ang nag-aalaga at nagbabantay sa 'kin sa hospital. I already told them that I was fine, na hindi na ako kailangan pang bantayan but they insisted that they would do it as they didn't have anything to do.

In a short version, they told me that Gray was still receiving his therapy. But he showed a lot of improvements compared to before. Nakikita ko rin naman iyon. Mas maaliwalas na ang mukha ni Gray. His eyes seemed more alive and there was an obvious happiness and contentment in his eyes.

Some of his alters were still switching out. Madalas ay si Zeno. Sa apat na araw na nasa hospital ako, dalawang beses kong nakasama si Zeno. Isang beses ay si James na walang ginawa kundi ang magtanong kung pwede ko na lang daw ibigay sa kanya ang motor na ginamit ko at nasira sa aksidente. He said he would fix it instead.