Epilogue

#CPSfinale

I groaned when I saw my friends already sitting on the long sofa. Magkabilaan ang mga iyon at sa gitna ay ang glass table. There were already finger food on the table and canned and bottled beers. My friends laughed when they saw my expression.

"King!" Creed greeted me as he stood up. Tumayo pa s'ya at tinapik ako sa balikat bago bahagyang itinulak sa isa sa mga one-seater sofa na nandoon. "Sige na. Umupo ka na at nang masimulan na ang meeting."

"Also known as inuman session," sabi ni Death na lumabas sa kusina at inilapag sa table ang bagong lutong onion rings. Gray excitedly took one and ate it.

"Basta nandito lang ako para sa pulutan," he even said.

"Ikaw naman talaga ang tagaubos ng pulutan natin," Hunter said. "Hindi na nga makaupo si Death. Ang bilis kasing maubos ng mga niluluto n'ya."

Nag-aalangan ang ngiting ibinigay ni Gray kay Death pero muli namang kumuha ng onion rings. Death just chuckled and went back to the kitchen to cook more, I guess.

The gang was complete again. Helios and Luther were there even though I knew that the devil in a business suit was busy with his company. I heard his competitors were ganging up against him. But I knew whatever the problem he was having right now with his business, he could fix it. Especially since he wanted to pass down the business to Summer when the right time comes. He wouldn't want his daughter to face any problems with the company in the future.

He wasn't called the devil in a business suit for nothing.

I sat down on the one-seater sofa just across from Loki. We were in L's house again. This brought back memories from when we were still in the game before. It was just like the old times. The only difference was that instead of the laptops and plan laid down on the table, there were beers and food this time. Mas magulo at maingay na rin ang lahat ngayon.

I looked at L, surprised that he wasn't facing his laptop. He was holding a can of beer in his hand instead. He looked bored as he listened to the conversation. May palagay akong gugustuhin n'yang umuwi kung nasa ibang lugar lang kami at wala sa bahay n'ya.

"L, where's Codee and Zachariah?" I asked.

He looked at me and I saw the slight changes in his expression as he heard his wife and their baby's name.

"Nasa Dad n'ya," he said. "Hindi sila makakapagpahinga kung nandito sila. Sa ingay n'yo ba naman."

"Si Kuya Creed 'yung maingay," sabi ni Gray na ang sisig naman ngayon ang nilalantakan.

"Gray! Uminom ka naman!" saway ni Hunter. Nakalahati na kasi ni Gray 'yung sisig.

"Ang bad influence mo, Kuya," he said but chuckled when his brother glared at him.

"'Di ba soundproof naman ang mga kwarto n'yo?" tanong ni Creed kay L. I was about to think that it was a harmless question but knowing Creed, may pagkagago talaga ang isang 'yon. The naughty glint in his eyes just proved that he was thinking of something else.

L looked at him with so much coldness in his eyes that I almost froze on the spot even if he wasn't looking at me.

"If you don't stop, I'll make sure our next gathering would be your funeral."

The way L said it was too intense despite the lack of emotion in his voice. And it reminded me why he was one of the best agents in EL Ordre.

But Creed just laughed. Mukhang hindi man lang natakot sa sinabi ni L.

"Aminin mo. Mas nag-aalala kang marinig ng anak n'yo ang mura ni Kylo," Creed even said.

Kylo frowned as soon as he heard his name. He was about to drink his beer again. His canned beer stopped midair.