Chapter 45

"You ordered a lot of food", Seori looks up from her big white plate, filled with everything Taehyung has scooped from the very many side dishes on the round dining table. "Are you hungry?"

"You are hungry", he winks, adding another slice of grilled salmon to her plate. "I asked the chef to make these because you once told me you love them"

Seori stops chewing, almost swallowing the food immediately as she deadpans. "The chef?"

"Mister Isane - such a good chef and I have always loved his cooking", he says.

Slowly she puts her fork down at the side, blinking at the man in front of her. "You know the chef of this hotel?"

He nods, in the most adorable manner, as if knowing a chef of a very well renowned hotel in the middle of big city in Japan is something normal to him.

"Kim Taehyung"

"Yes, sweetheart?", he looks up, almost smirking at her. "Do you need anything else?"

"Are you and the chief friends...or something?", she clears her throat, curiosity building inside.

"My father's friend", he speaks mid-chewing, one eye shut as the corner of his lips tug upward into a lop-sided smile. "They are friends - old friends"

Seori nods, questions clouding her mind but she decides against asking more.

"Honey", he puts his chopsticks down. "Eat more, questions later. I want you to eat"

The word 'honey' throws her offguard making her choke on the cucumber she just swallowed a second before and he sees it. The sparkle in his eyes shows that he likes her reaction to him calling her that.

"I need to take a bath", she sighs, looking away from him, hiding the blush creeping up her neck.

"I will draw you a bath", he quickly daps the corner of his lips and gets up but then Seori stops him. "What's wrong?"

"You can shower first if you want", she motions to the food. "I want to eat more"

He raises an eyebrow, a thought passing his eyes making more blush paints her cheeks.

They exchange a silent look but Taehyung just walks up to her, plants a soft kiss on her forehead and cups her face. "You bath first. I will shower after you. You first, then me, always"

-

Fresh out of of a very long hot bath, Seori walks around the big hotel suit in in her very own fluffy bathrobe that was hung in the bathroom earlier. She realized there are two of them and she assumed they came with the room. Taehyung is in the shower, his voice humming happily to a song she recognizes, and it pulls a smile on her face as she turns over her shoulder, looking at the closed door of the bathroom.

She touches the shelves of books in front of her, frowning when most of the book are in Korean instead of Japanese. She pulls a book, reading the title and cringing when it is about law and business, and she puts it back immediately. But then she spots a note poking out of the pages, and without thinking twice, she pulls it out.

There is a small white paper with scribblings in Korean and as she skims through it, she realizes it is actually a study note. Then at the corner of the paper has a name written. Kim Taehyung.

Confusion flows through her body making her take another long look around the room, putting the small pieces of puzzle together as she walks further towards a glass cabinet with photo frames and decorative ceramic vases and books. She pots a photo of a little boy sitting on a lap of a very beautiful old lady, her hands wrapped around his torso and he lips pressed to the side of her pale cheek. Seori leans forward, blinking as she connects the dots because the little boy looks very much like a younger version of Taehyung.

Our SummerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara