Chapter 51- Finale

The next morning, Seori wakes up early, suddenly hungry and very eager to whip up a delicious breakfast for Taehyung and herself. Rummaging the pantry in Taehyung's kitchen, her eyes widen in surprise at the sight before her - boxes of her favorite oat milk, an abundance of packets of her favorite coffee mix, and rows and rows of butter muffin mixes.

"Good Morning", Taehyung says, his voice filled with traces of sleepiness as he stands at the doorway. His morning tone is groggy and hoarse, making his presence all the more endearing. "Why aren't you in bed with me"

She turns around, her eyes widening at the sight of Taehyung's disheveled appearance.

"Taehyung", she utters softly, surprised but also affectionate.

He leans casually against the doorframe, wearing nothing but a pair of comfortable cotton pants. "Yes, honey?", he replies with a warm seductive sleepy smile, his eyes fixated on her.

Seori can't help but to let out a quiet sigh, her weak heart fluttering at the sound of the new endearment. "Did you buy all these recently?", she asks, gesturing towards the pantry.

His eyes sparkle with excitement as he shakes his head. "No. I bought it a week after you arrived here"

Her lips part slowly, her heart slowly turning under her chest. "Why?"

"I was not sure what I feel about you back then...but I knew I wanted to give you all that", he confesses, her voice filled with vulnerability and determination.

Her eyes well up with emotion, moved by his thoughtful gesture. She feels this sudden surge of gratitude and affection washing over her.

"I hope you like it", he says while walking towards her.

"That's...I mean...", she finally inhales, shaky eyes looking up at him as he comes closer. "You are so sweet to do that for me"

He smiles warmly down at her before wrapping his arms around her in a tight comforting embrace. "You are welcome", he whispers into her air, the words carrying a deep sense of love and devotion.

She sobs a little as she snuggled into his bare chest, seeking solace in his warm embrace. Her arms encircle his body, pulling him closer.

"I will always make sure we have oat milk in the kitchen because I love you"

"I love you even more"

They stay like that for a long moment, both heart swelling with so much happiness, their feelings for each other so deep and genuine. Being wrapped in each other's arms, cherishing every second together because there is no else they rather be than here.

"I want to show you something", Taehyung suddenly says before stealing a quick kiss from her and then pulling her to the living room.

He then proudly displays his extensive collection of lavender essential oils to her, a testament to his dedication in finding the most soothing scent for her. He then explained he had tried various brands just to ensure he can find the most beneficial lavender scent to calm her.

Deeply touched by his effort, Seori turns to him with a soft smile. "You are so romantic"

With a hint of self-deprecating humor, he responds while wearing a big smirk. "I might still have my grumpy moments - you love those, don't lie - but I promise to always be romantic for you"

Later that evening, they take a stroll along the beach, holding hands, enjoying the warm beach air, the comfortable silence enveloping them like a gentle embrace. They keep glancing at each other, saying nothing, only smiling and blushing whenever they look at each other at the same time.