[Four] >< Business

Izuku, Inko, and Toshinori talked for almost three hours about arrangements and Izuku's condition. The blond was surprised to find the ten-year-old was extremely knowledgeable on most topics, but quirks most of all. Izuku revealed the second facet of his 'quirk', <Nutrition>, and how it affected his physiology. So long as he had ample clean air and sunlight, he wouldn't need to eat or drink; so long as he knew what the requirements were for his target body, he could achieve it in as little time as his body could possibly manage.

He also revealed what he had done that night regarding his new property, thoroughly shocking the two adults. They couldn't believe that a child was able to start a business and buy what would've been an expensive property if not for a random serial killer. They could only imagine what he had planned, if this was only the beginning of the first phase, as he put it.

Eventually, Toshinori excused himself, and the two greenettes managed to get a couple hours of sleep before the sun rose. They awoke feeling completely energized, and coffee on Inko's part drove away any sliver of tiredness she may have felt.

As it happened, that day - a Thursday - was Inko's day off from her position in the emergency room. A call to Aldera Primary School later, and Izuku was excused for the day, too. That meant the two were free to attend to whatever Izuku wanted to do, which, unsurprisingly, involved Facet Industries. Izuku checked his computer to see that the Ururakas had emailed him back almost as soon as the clock struck 9:00AM.

Mister Midoriya,
We are glad to have received your request for a meeting, and will be in office all day today if you decide to drop by. We would be happy to discuss a possible partnership with your company, Facet Industries. Sincerely,
Ururaka Katashi

A short and simple message, but effective. Izuku and Inko decided it would be best if they went as soon as possible, to show an eagerness for the possible partnership. It was good to rapport with your allies, Izuku had heard from countless pro heroes. Such a practice surely applied with business, too.

So, after eating a quick breakfast from WacDonald's, the two dressed in their best clothing and drove to the Mie prefecture, where the Ururaka Construction Corps office was. They stopped outside a small complex in South Matsusaka, consisting of a single building and a warehouse that likely stored vehicles and supplies. Inko pressed the buzzer by the gate, which slid open a moment later, and pulled the car into a visitor parking space.

The two climbed out of the car and made sure they looked presentable, both wearing the dress clothes they usually wore to church. They wanted to look as presentable as they could, with their meager means. They opened the front door to the building and stepped into a pleasant atmosphere. An air conditioning unit rendered the room cold, but the aura around everyone inside was as warm as the sun.

Four people occupied the room, sitting at desks scattered about. Contractors, most likely. They looked up at the mother and son as they entered, all of them smiling warmly. Izuku felt nervous under their gazes, but managed to quell those feelings with some effort. Inko knew her son would feel like this, so she took charge and approached the nearest person, a man who was typing away at a computer.

"Come to see the bosses? They're in their office in the corner."

"Thanks," Inko smiled, taking Izuku by the hand and leading him through the desks - all taller than he was - and to the door the contractor had gestured to. Inko needed a moment to fight her nervousness, too, but seeing the confident grin on her son's face quelled her fear. Inko raised a hand and knocked on the thin wooden door, eliciting a yelp from within.

Hurried footsteps approached, then the door was pulled open by a woman with brown hair in a bob cut and really rosy cheeks. She smiled awkwardly at the mother before noticing Izuku and immediately gasping. She reached out and snatched the boy up into an embrace, cooing and twisting about with him in her arms. Inko was too shocked to move, much less say anything.