chapter 09

Chapter 09

Nicholas Parker

I got admitted today at the prison clinic,  turns out that was our welcome party . They beat us up with those soap bars , I am in so much pain right now . I feel like breathing also adds to my pain, I think that my ribs are broken . I just want to sleep all day and maybe stop breathing all together .

The nurse walked in and told me that I am free to go nothing is broken,  I tried to ask for painkillers but she told me straight to my face that this is not private hospital or in prisons in the USA .

Walking down the corridor was pain in the a*s  , I was holding my stomach while looking down . The prisoners where busy going up and down minding their business,  even though some did give me wired looks and some looked amused by my situation.  I got to my cell and I laid down on my bed  , thank God no one was here to bother me .

___________________

Dinner was served and I just wanted to puke as I looked down at my plate , okey firstly the rice was floating in water with a peace of meat .I mean who eats this crap , I sat down on one of the chairs and looked at my played . My stoma h Grumbled upon seeing this uninteresting food ,one thing about the stomach it does not choose food it is the tongue that is the problem .I swallowed my pride and started eating

Halfway through me eating that bulked up guy from the bus came to sit infront of me ,he was with some two guys who looked like his lapdogs . At this point I did not want any trouble , I know that he is gonna want something .

Guy: I have some merchandise that I need to get inside here , and you are going to do the job .
Nicholas: I'm sorry but I don't think I can do that .
Guy: I was not asking I was telling you .
Nicholas: what is it that you want from me .
Guy: tonight's at the kitchen the merchandise will be arriving , don't fuck this up or you will get fucked up .

________________

Mihlali Dlamini

My mom woke me up , saying that I should wake up early as a women.  This is another reason why I stay far away from home,at Cape Town I get to choose when I want to wake up and what I want to do at that time . Even though my mom did not like the idea of moving away going to live at Cape Town.  But she did not have a choice I wanted to be away from home.

After bathing I find her sited with Buhle. These two are inseparable you can even think that Buhle is her biological daughter,  they gossip together and also cry together and than there me daddy's girl , I prefer to gossip with my dad than my mom wired right . I make some coffee for myself and go sit next to them , they are eating  porridge while watching TV and gossiping.

My phone chimes indicating a new massage. It is a good morning Text from msizi , in all honesty I don't know what to do for Msizi to leave me alone even though I like the attention, who wouldn't love . I thought that after last night he would leave me alone but boy was I kidding.

Another massage came in wich read like " I know you saw my text but chose to ignore it , anyway I will fatch you around 7 we are going on a date . Please be ready by than ❤️❤️"

G*d Msizi is going to be the death of me , and I don't think that anyone will be brave enough to save me ,and I also don't want to be saved .

_____________________

Msizi Nkosi

Jessica sat down with a loud grown while holding her head , she had her eyes closed . Started making a smoothie for her and she did not like the noise that I was making , this will help her with the hungover.  I gave her the smoothie and she took a sip with a frown on her face.

Jess: The taste does not get better each time I drink this .
Msizi: You should stop drinking alcohol all together.
Jess: mmh not happening
Msiz: and why is that?
Jess: G*d alcohol is alcohol and you can't really expect me to stop drinking it , that's impossible.
Msizi: I did stop ,anyway we have to talk .
Jess: This the only time I have so start talking .

I looked at her as she had a smile on her face ,G*d will forgive me with what I am about to do. I wish that things where different , that I never met Jess becouse I know very well that thus will hurt her , not only will I be the one who will hurt her but also Mihlali will be hurting her .

Jess: Babe what is it
Msizi: Uhm I wanted us to go on a date tomorrow evening.
Jess: OH babe , thank you what time ?
Msizi: 7pm
Jess: Okey let me go and bath I have a photoshoot today with Adidas
Msizi: okey , and I also have to get to work .

She left and went to take a bath ,shit I couldn't do it ,I might not love Jess but I do care for her . It will not be nice to brake her heart , I cleaned the mess that I made and took my things and went to work .after quiting as a Nicholas Chef back at Cape Town I got a job this side also as a private chef ,and things a going well at my work place except for my love life .

When I got to work I got a text massage from Mihlali saying that she is not going to dinner with me ,she declined my offer it hurt a little but I will not give up . I will give her space till I brake things off with Jess, maybe she would have changed her mind by then . I love that girl and I will fight for my girl.