chapter 19

Chapter 19

Mihlali Dlamini

I tried to open my eyes and only one eye opened , the other one remained shut .I groaned as I tried to move due to pain that I was feeling . It is safe to say that I got the beating of my life , I've never got Beaten like that in my life .They did not stop beating the shit out of me until I passed out , how can they beat someone like they are beating an animal , even animals don't deserve that kind of treatment.

I have been put in my own room wich is highly  guarded , it has been two days since they beat the shit out of me but the pain it still feels fresh . I am tired of crying I thought that they where going to kill me but they didn't  . Atleast I took a brake on sleeping with different man , but still this is not better .

The guard walked in and gave me some food and water,  he put the dish right next to me and walked out.  My mouth was also in pain I couldn't even open it properly,  I don't know how they expected me to eat this food, they don't even give me some pain blocks or something i might catch and infection. I sticked to drinking the water that he gave me , I drank it with a straw and then laid back down while I closed my eye .

The door opened again, he came back really fast today . I opened my eye and looked at the door and a girl was shoved in and then they closed the door . She got up and went on to bang the door , God I wanted to rest I an in pain .

I cleared my throat and she looked at me , wait what . I will be damned .I started laughing but stopped immediately as I felt pain and than I started coughing hard , I shouldn't have done that god is punishing me , what is she doing here . Looks like they turned their backs on her .

Mihlali: What are you doing here ?(it came out as a muffle )
Katlego: Mihlali
Mihlali: You are lucky I am in pain or alse you would be six feet under right now , Pray that they kill me before I get better .
Katlego: Mihlali I am so sor......
Mihlali: Please stop making noise I want to sleep .

I closed my one eye and tried to get some sleep .

_______________

Buhle

I was laying down on Jessica's lap , she came to fatch me on the police station on that day Katlego went missing. The detective Said that I shouldn't tell anyone about the case , at this point he also doesn't trust me fully that's why he keeps some information classified.

Mihlali's mother got discharged day before and she went to the rural at KZN to be with her family, I am the only one who is left here . Most of her family member's hate me becouse they always saw me as an outcast in the family , they also hate the fact that Mihlali's mother and her fother took care of me instead of taking care of the other family members.

Jess was busy brushing my hair as we were watching TV while she was also busy cooking , she had connected her phone to the smart TV.  She removed my head and got up going to look at her pots,  the episode that we where watching came to an end . I took her phone about to change and put on the following episode when a massage came in .

Well they say curiosity killed the cat well this one killed me , I Opened the massage and it was a pic of Mihlali badly beaten up with Katlego who was sitting on a corner . Another massage came in but I did not read it , I quickly put on the next episode after copying the number down and forwarded it to the detective  .

So she knew all along where Mihlali is , how could she do that , my heart was racing i need to get out of her . If i leave now she will get suspicious that i saw something , i have to come up with an excuse. I put her phone away and went back to the position that I was in , she came back while wiping her hands with a smile on her face .

Jess: What happened so far , let's hope I did not miss out on a lot oh and the food is only left with a few minutes until it is ready .
Buhle: O..oh..okey

I had to come up with an excuse to get out of here , my phone started to ring thank God, saved by the bell . It was the detective.

Buhle: shoot it is the detective look I have to go , maybe it something important bye .

I quickly dashed out the house before she answered and drove off , that was close

_____________

I got to the police station and went straight to the detective office, I was sweating and breathing heavily . I knocked than walked in. He was busy with paperwork.

Detective: I've been calling you whats happening?
Buhle: You see the number that i sent you .
Detective: yes
Buhle: I found it , in Jess phone that person sent Jessica a picture of Mihlali and Katlego .
Detective: Do you some how  have the picture
Buhle: No I do not .
Detective: We can't make an arrest without proof  I will get the tech guys to track that number and you should try and get that picture so that we can get a search warrant , you know the saying innocent until proven guilty .
Buhle: What , what if I get busted and die in the process.
Detective: Try not to get busted miss .
Buhle: Are you crazy.  I just told you that I saw a picture of Mihlali in Jess phone and you are not going to do shit about it , how could you be so evil . Jessica is the one who took Mihlali all along she gas been acting like my piller of strength but in all honestly she ha.....

The detective came around and hugged me as I cried .

_______________

Jessica

James went to a secrete hideout wich practically underground,  it won't be easy for the police to find him . Right now I am preparing to go to the flats and see how things are going , my buner phone started ringing it was James.

Jess: Hello
James : when you go to the flats today please come fatch me .
Jess: Why?
James : I want to see Mihlali
Jess: But I thought we talked about this and you moved passed your obsession with Mihlali.
James : I want to see her , I am waiting for you to come and fatch me .

He hunged up , I should have killed that bitch