Chapter 2- Drunk Karishma

As I promised, here is a part on completing 650 followers.

Enjoy!

Do leave lots of comments and votes.

Ignore mistakes.

_______________________

She was pissed off from the morning. Ignoring everyone, she had become friends with Haseena, and she betrayed her just a few hours later. She should have listened to Rohit when he said that Haseena was a womanizer.

How could anyone stoop so low? Inspite of being a woman herself, how could she play with another woman's dignity.

She went into the washroom and looked at herself in the mirror, she was disgusted of herself. That slut would have touched her body, she doesnt even remember what happened last night. Everything was a blur.

She came into her room after the shower and looked at the time, she was running late. She had to hurry up.

After getting her bag and putting all the things in it, she hurried outside the house with her mom calling, "Beta nashta toh karke jao" and her replying, "Canteen se karlenge maa"

______________________

Haseena was walking in the corridor after her first lecture. She looked at her wrist watch, the second lecture was free, the professor had not come. She sighed in relied because she was really hungry. She has not eaten anything all morning

She went into the canteen and looked at everything, her mouth watered. She stood in one of the line and waited for it to move.

While waiting, she looked around and saw the face she was searching, Karishma. She placed her hand on the cheek she'd slapped and thought, "Koi galatfehmi ho gayi hain inko. Jaake samjhayenge hum badme." Her impatience began to increase, not because she was hungry, because she wanted to talk to Karishma and clear the misunderstanding.

Just then, someone pushed her from behind and she bumped into someone infront of her. It was a girl, petite and short. She turned behind and had to look up to see Haseena. Her expressions were neutral until she saw Haseena but then she looked angered and annoyed after seeing her.

"Iam so—" She tried to apologize but within that she received a tight slap on the same cheek Karishma had slapped her previously.

"You prick!" The girl yelled and Haseena's eyes widened. She had not done anything, why was everyone misunderstanding her.

"Dekhiye aap shant ho jaiye, humein peeche se dhakka laga tha bas uss hi vajah se hum apke upar gir gaye the" Haseena tried to explain her calmly. She could not afford to show any kind of anger because her reputation around here was already damaged. Any small mistake and it would be destroyed.

"I know you are lying, tumhare bare mein suna hai mene bahut and I know what kind of a slut you are." She said with disgust in her eyes and Haseena's heart started to race.

She wanted to scream that she was not a slut. She wanted to punch that person who had started this rumour about her. Haseena was innocent, she just wanted to complete her studies and pursue what she had dreamt to become, she wanted nothing else. 

"Dekhiye, hamari baat suniye—"

"Nahi sunni hain humein tumhari baat!" The latter yelled and walked past Haseena to see the person standing behind her.