Chapter 7- A Disguised Enemy?

Here it is, another part. Hope you like it

Comment, vote and follow for more.

Next update will be posted when we complete 700 followers.

Not proofread.

___________________________

"Iam sorry" Anisha said, making Haseena look at her with pure shock.

This was the second unexpected sorry she had had in the past two days, that too from the most unexpected people. These people who were the heir of crores were apologizing suddenly, trying to make things better. These incidences gave Haseena solace, but also she feared that something wrong might happen because universe didnt really like her being happy.

"Its okay" Haseena replied. It was all she could reply because Anisha even asking for forgiveness was a big deal.

Aisha looked at Haseena with guilt in her eyes. She expected some taunts, some ego and some attitude in return after all the bullshit she had done, but she got none. All got was a simple 'its okay' which was way too forgiving for the crimes she had committed.

She wanted to make things right, she wanted to apologize properly, but she had no idea how to. Being brought up in a rich family, she never learned how to apologize. How could she when everything she asked would be there right at her feet the next second. She had everything a normal human being could wish for, and if not, even more. She had a life which Haseena could only imagine.

Anisha looked here and there, she found a pani puri stall just at the other corner of the street and an idea popped up her mind, she could give her a small treat, just to show that they can become friends.

"Pani puri pasand hai tumhe?" Anisha asked and Haseena nodded. "Khaogi? Meri taraf se" Anisha said

"Hum apke sath zarur khaenge, but I will pay" Haseena said with a small smile on her face, to show that she was trying to be friendly and not showing any attitude to the latter.

"But its my treat, come on." Anisha insisted.

"Pehle kha lete hein, phir dekhenge kya karna hai. Ok?" Haseena said and Anisha agreed with a give in sigh.

As they walked towards the stall, Anisha was only thinking what kind of a person Haseena was. Was it all just a show that she was really kind and helpful, or was she truly being kind. Was she being friends with Anisha for her money, or was she just wanted to make things right between them.

"Bhaiya do plate laga dijiye" Haseena asked, with the kindest voice and passed a plate to Anisha which she had just received.

That voice, that tone. That was something new to her. It was always she and her friends who came to eat at the roadside, and never in her life they talked this politely to any seller.

As they finished their plate, Anisha observed Haseena very closely. She was nothing which Anisha thought she was. According to her, Haseena was supposed to be manner less, greedy, and a prick. But she checked neither of the boxes, she was totally opposite of all those things.

"Kitne hue?" Haseena asked as she took out her wallet.

"Pachas rupye"

"Mmm, bilkul nhi" Anisha said as she finished her last bite hurriedly and began to take her wallet out from the purse.

"Shukriya bhaiya" Haseena said as she gave him the amount and turned to Anisha, "I payed, ab chale?" She asked.

Anisha sighed one more time and then nodded, seems that she couldn't win in this matter.