Chapter 4- Turning The Wrongs To Right

Here is another part. Hope you all enjoy it! Aur agar yeh btana tha ki sab stories ke updates chaiye toh unfollow karne ki kya zarurat thi? 🙂. OKAY so the regular uploads will be continued.

Vote and comment, and follow for more.

______________________

Karishma was walking on the road, going back to her home. She tried to search for Haseena after she had ran away but she failed to do so. She couldnt blame Haseena too. Haseena had got into problems whenever she was around Karishma. Haseena was just looking out for herself.

"Pata nahi kese mafi mange unse. Aur kya mafi mangna kafi hoga" Karishma said to herself as she walked with her down.

A few steps later, she felt a blow on her head from behind. For a few moments, her body went numb as she heard a buzzing noise, her vision got blurred as she began to lose her senses. Just then, someone held her from behind, pressing a cloth into her nose. Karishma tried to protest but it was of no use, the man did not leave her until she was out of conscious and was leaning on him.

______________________________

Her eyes opened, she was still in pain, her gaze was still hazy but other than her head, she was fine. She blinked her eyes to clear her sight and it worked. She sat on the bed, holding her head in her palms and finally after gaining some control over her body, she looked here and there, finding herself in a room, sitting on a bed. The room was almost empty, there was just one cupboard and a bed, but the bed looked luxurious and costly.

"Hum yahan kese?" Karishma asked to herself.

"Hum batate hain" Haseena said appearing from another room which was attached to the one Karishma was in. Karishma was taken aback, she moved a little backwards being startled. "Dekhiye aap dariye mat, hum - hum kuch nai karenge." Haseena said and showed her two cups. "Chai pee ke baat kare?"

Karishma eased her grip on the sheets as she put a little faith in Haseena. "Theek hain" She nodded and licked her dry lips.

Haseena sat beside her, maintaining the distance and handed over the cup. She smiled and moved away a little, so as to not make Karishma feel uncomfortable.

"Hum yahan kese aye?" Karishma asked.

"Aap ayi nahi hain. Laayi gayi hai yahan pe. Apko behosh karke laya gaya hain"

"Kisne?" Karishma asked, a little shocked.

"Sach kahein toh. . . humein bhi nahi pata. Bas humein yeh pata hai ki hamare college mein hain koi jo ese ladkiyo ko uthakar unki izzat ke badle pese kamata hain. Logo mein boli lagwata hai, aur phir jis ladki ki boli lagti hain voh shaam ko yahan hoti hain" Haseena explained, looking down.

Karishma moved away, "Toh- toh apne hamari boli lagai hain?" She asked, looking here and there for anything which she could use for defence.

Haseena shook her head frantically, "Nahi Nahi Nahi! Aap-aap please galat mat samjhiye humein. Humein nahi pata tha ki apki boli lagi hain, sach mein!" Hasee a said, taking out her mobile from her pocket and opening an app. "Yeh dekhiye" she said, showing her mobile to Karishma.

The app showed that Karishma had been SOLD for twenty-thousand ruppees. She snatched the phone from Haseena's hand and saw it properly. The name, the app and literally everything.