Chapter 3- What Have I Done!

Hey guys, Iam back here with another update. I hope you enjoy it.

Vote and comment. Your comments encourage me to write more and follow for more.

Please ignore the errors

____________________________

The phone rang loudly, disturbing Karishma's sleep. She groaned in agony, Karishma loved her beauty sleep and now the caller was irritating her. She took her mobile in her hand and looked at the time, it was three in the morning. The caller id showed 'Santosh'

"Ka hai Santu?" Karishma asked with irritation clear in her voice. Her eyes were heavy due to sleeplessness while her head was aching.

"Karishma di, jaldi se ready hokar mene jo location bheja hain vahan aaiye. Apni college ki bags aur books sab leke aaiyega. Jaldi!" Santosh said and hung up the call. Karishma looked at her phone with annoyance and closed her eyes which were aching.

She was in severe guilt since the time she got to know about Haseena's innocence. The poor girl had not done anything but still got punished, just because she made Karishma her friend. She was cursing herself for the crime she had committed, everyone treated Haseena like shit and Karishma too had joined them. How could she be so stupid to think of her like that.

Following the juniors request, she got up and took a bath so that she could have some help to fight with her sleep. To dry her hairs, she stood infront of the mirror and grabbed the hairdryer before opening her towel. While drying her hair, her gaze settled upon the one specific hickey on her shoulder. Her soul shivered remembering the story behind it.

A few days ago, Rohit had asked her for a date. Karishma was more than happy to agree, Rohit rarely asked her out on dates nowadays. But little did she know, the date was only an arrangement to get physical with her. Karishma should have known it, getting physical with eachother seemed like the only reason to stay in the relationship apart for the fake promises Rohit frequently makes regarding him changing and becoming a good man. She still remembers how she had told him that she did not want to sleep with hin that night. Rohit did not like being rejected, especially by a women, so the next thing he did was to force himself on her. And the next day, when he saw Karishma crying, he promised that it would be the last time he did something like this.

Karishma sighed and packed her bag for the day, she did not want to think about him. She had other things to think about, other important things, like apologizing to Haseena for her behaviour. Any kind of punishment would not be enough to compensate for the way Karishma had humiliated her infront of everyone. She had slapped her and called her Charity Case infront of everyone.

She looked in the mirror and she was unable to make an eye contact with her own reflection. She was shameful for her act, she knew even God would not forgive her for doing something like this.

She moved outside the house and checked her mobile for the location, it was a five minute walk away. She still did not have idea why Santosh had called her so early in the morning, it was going to be four. She had slept at twelve because of the assignment which was due later. She yawned and moved forward, feeling the cold breeze hit her.

Five minutes later, she was at the location. Santosh waved her hand and Karishma did a small jog, only to find an upset face of Santu. "Ka hua Santu? Itna jaldi humein iss cafe ke samne kahe bulaya?" Karishma asked while looking at the 24/7 cafe board. The cafe had opened just opened and became really popular among the whole college. Reason- it was very near to college and the students came to chill there after the college hours.

Inspite of having good service and good food, the cafe was damn expensive. There was no item on the menu below two hundred ruppees. So, the only people came here were business men/women and employees of a company which paid really well. But good pay was not a thing in this place, the waiters, waitress, the cleaner and the sweeper got only a meagre amount of salary every month which would barely cover their expenses. And one of those employees was Haseena.