~ Chapter Three ~

For the rest of the school day, Y/N hasn't been seen. For some reason, this has concerned Severus. It came to dinner, and all the students were eating in the great hall. The professor's sat at the teachers table at the front of the great hall facing the students.

After 10 minutes of everyone eating, y/n makes her way to the teachers table and sits down between Minerva and Snape. She looks at her food, and Snape looks at her. "Where have you been?" Severus scolds, making Y/N look at him. "None of your business," she spits back. Snape scoffs and continues to pick at his food. Y/N starts to eat slowly, making no noise. Minerva looks over at her and rests her hand on y/n's shoulder. "Are you alright, dear?" She asks sweetly. "Yes, I'm okay, thank you." y/n smiles, and Minerva takes her hand away and continues to eat while chatting with Dumbledore. Severus glances at y/n and then back at his food. Y/n quickly looks at Snape. "What do you keep looking at?!" She whispers shouts, Snape raises his eyebrow. "Clearly, I'm looking at a feisty brat," he says with annoyance in his low voice. "Shut up," y/n mumbles under her breath. She yelps as she feels snapes hand, squeezing her thigh tight, butterflies filling her stomach. "Don't speak to me like that," he tells her off, and she nods. He takes his hand off and continues to eat. The rest of the dinner, neither Snape nor y/n, talked.

When dinner was finished, all the students made their way out of the great hall. The professors leave, too. Y/n walks down the halls towards her chamber, and she hears someone walking fast behind her. She whips out her wand and turns around, pointing the wand at the mysterious person. Snape smirks. "Oh?" He asks amused. Y/n puts her wand back in her cloak and continues to walk away. "Leave me alone, Snape." She shouts while continuing to walk away. She feels a cold, large hand on her shoulder, making her stop in her tracks. "Miss y/l/n I want you to know that I do not appreciate the stupid behaviour you make, you're a teacher you need to stop this nonsense" he expresses with his dark voice. Y/n turns to face him angrily. "Maybe you need to stop your stupid emotionless behaviour!" She shouts back, causing Snape to have a little smirk forming on the corner of his lips. He hums in response and walks away. Y/n sighs and walks into her room. She gets undressed, annoyed about Snape but also liking the way he made her feel.. she gets dressed into her comfy night pyjamas that had small pink flowers covering the material. She gets into her bed and curls up. She sighs, thinking about Severus. She didn't like that she started to feel things for him, she hates him but at the same time.. she thinks she loves him.

She started to fall asleep while thinking about Severus, making up scenarios in her mind.