The Chasing Paper Caper (S1 E07)

3rd Person POV

Carmen struggled against the paper Paper Star had tied her in.

"Bye, Bye little Black Sheep."

The young psychopath pulled the fire alarm and exited the building, leaving her enemy in the grip of law enforcement. Positioning herself on a nearby rooftop, she watched as the police arrived and entered the building before emerging about ten minutes later with a Carmen without her distinctive outfit and in handcuffs.

Smiling, she pulls out her phone and calls her mentor, the one who supported her to get this mission.

"Report Paper Star." Professor Maelstrom's voice is mischievous and puzzled as to the smiles of her model student.

"You had ordered a historical document and a little lost lamb ?"

"And ?" He asks.

"The documents are secure and the lamb is waiting for you, gift-wrapped in a pretty package at the Bombay Police Station."

"Well done Paper Star. Stand by for further instructions."

Maelstrom POV

I hang up and a satisfied smile appears on my lips. Not only was the mission a success, but the traitor was finally in our custody. I send a message to the Cleaners to immediately move out and warn Roundabout that two-three strings need to be pulled.

Once done, I go to the Faculty Room where the others are gathered, waiting for news from the mission in India. I take my seat and as everyone looks at me, I announce.

3rd Person POV

"The mission is a success. Paper Star recovered the Magna Carta without too much trouble despite Carmen Sandiego's intervention."

"We need to get the documents out of India quickly before Lambkins tracks Paper Star down."

"Don't worry Coach, the little troublemaker is no longer a problem."

"Paper Star has..." Bellum asks.

"No, but she managed to get her arrested by the police. I've notified the Cleaners and Roundabout, so we should have her in our possession within 24 hours."

As the teachers rejoice, none of them notice the look of concern on Shadowsan's face, which he quickly camouflages.

"What do we do now that she's in our possession ?" Cleo asks.

"I doubt she would agree to steal for us by herself, and her betrayal cannot be forgiven so easily." Maelstrom says as he turns to the Countess.

"All it takes is one good talk with Mama Bear." Said Coach as she cracked her knuckles. "I'll beat some sense into her."

"I doubt that hitting her would bring her back. She'll try to play us like she did her repeat year. Besides we're a criminal organization, we don't have time to waste convincing a girl who's already run from us twice." Shadowsan has a stern look on his face. He hopes they won't hurt her, he won't tolerate it.

"Are you suggesting that we keep her locked up and leave her in the care of guards..." Maelstrom asks with a raised eyebrow. "Or that we get rid of her permanently ?" he finishes with a voice that exudes malice.

"It would be a waste of her talent. After all, even if it costs us to admit it, she's still a talented thief. And I may have an idea to get her to work for us and ensure her loyalty." Bellum says cheerfully and all the professors turn to her with different expressions.