Part 2 - introduction

Chanyeol on the other hand was quite the opposite. He was born human to two human parents who raised him and his sister.

They had a wealthy lifestyle with his dad owning his business. They were never allowed to know what kind of business of course. Chanyeol always assumed it was just stupid dirty work until his father passed away and the business was left to him at only 17 years old.

Now Chan is 28 and the business couldn't be better. It's still a secret as to what they do exactly. They weren't as illegal and bad as the mafia, but he was friends and worked with some leaders of different groups. Chanyeol never let it get to his head though as his father did.

Up until Chan was 11 they had a perfect relationship but after the business was at its peak his father put all his interest into it, even living in the building.

Of course, Chanyeol moved into the building but he doesn't have a family he's supposed to care and love for. Plus he has his friends and workers. He doesn't need a family.

He was starting to get lonely. Some days would be so rough he just wanted to have someone to cuddle to or even let his anger out on .. sexually of course.

He would often spend nights at strip clubs and would take some of the dancers home but he was never really interested in the girls. He didn't want to come and realize he was gay.

It's not that he wasn't against it. He just didn't know what would happen if people that worked for him found out. It was his secret.

Instead of joining dating websites or finding himself a person he decided to just get a pet. Specifically, a dog he loves dogs so much.

They would provide the social he wanted and he would feel like he had some type of purpose.

His best friend RM tried to tell him to get a hybrid, but Chanyeol didn't know how to feel about it.

"Come on Chan! You get the best of both worlds." RM smirked as they walked through the big black doors to his office. Chanyeol sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Do you even know what would happen if I adopted or got with a hybrid?" He glared at him and continued. "They're frowned upon... I mean some people still hate them I'm terrified to go through anything like that." "I have Jin .. and nothing has happened to us. You know half your pals have a partner or hybrid. You might as well stay lonely forever." He laughed and exited the room.

Chan sat there, spinning slightly in his chair, thinking.

He opened his laptop and immediately looked up animal shelters in the area.

Hmm .. Nanas Pet and Hybrid store .. 4.5-star rating too...

He shut his laptop and typed the coordinates into his google maps on his phone.

Maybe he would give in and get a hybrid. But only for social and cuddling. Absolutely no sexual activity. He just wanted someone or something to relax to. Not fuck. He could easily get a fuck buddy if he wanted to .. not THAT he wanted to .. just ya know.