Part 8

Baekhyun felt his whole body burn with embarrassment. He was naked and laid out for Chanyeol to look at. He slowly sat up and scooted to the headboard and brought his knees up to his chest, trying to cover himself.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and snickered before leaning over and grabbing his feet, pulling him back to Chan. Baekhyun gasped and his ears perked up. "It's not like I just watched you finger fuck and jerk yourself off," Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun shoved at Chanyeol before covering his face In embarrassment. "Can't you just forget you saw? Watched. I mean you watched me." "I don't think I can just forget that. And yeah I did watch you. I watched on purpose. By the way, someone got excited." Chanyeol smirked and looked down. Baekhyun didn't even want to know, but Chanyeol grabbed his jaw and forced him to look.

Baekhyun gulped.

Chanyeol was big.
Bigger than Baekhyun though.
Bigger than what Baekhyun has seen in porn films.

And that was just his bulge. It was still behind his dress pants and underwear.

Omg, imagine he wasn't wearing underwear?

Baekhyun closed his eyes and moved his head away from Chanyeols grasp. Chanyeol moved his face close to Baekhyuns neck and gave it a small lick. Baekhyuns breath hitched.

"What? Don't like it?" He whispered into his ear, and Baekhyun shivered. He didn't know what to do. Or what to say. He just laid there frozen.

Chanyeol chuckled and moved his face away from Baekhyuns neck. "I would fuck you. Hard at that. But I think that's for some other time." He pet Baekhyun on top of the head making sure to scratch behind his ears. Oh, how that felt nice.

Chanyeol went to the bags and grabbed a pair of boxers and a T-shirt and threw them at Baekhyun. "See I did also buy normal boxers. I'm a pervert but I still think smart." Chanyeol winked and exited the room leaving the top level. Baekhyun heard his leather boots walk down the stairs.

Baekhyun was internally screaming. He grabbed the shirt and boxers and put them on, angry with all the teasing Chanyeol kept doing. He marched down the stairs, with his hands crossed over his chest, and plopped down beside Chanyeol on the couch. Baekhyun stared at him.

"And what do you want?" Chanyeol asked raising an eyebrow with the TV remote in his hand. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. If Chanyeol wasn't going to take control and give Baekhyun what he wanted he would take matters into his own hands.

Baekhyun placed both hands on Chanyeols shoulders and placed himself onto his lap, catching Chan by surprise. "If you're just going to keep teasing me I'll give myself what I want," Baekhyun replied rubbing Chanyeols shoulders slowly. Chan smirked and placed his hands on Baek's waist.

"Oh yeah? Then go on." Baekhyun felt nervous. He was already this far now what was he supposed to do? He tucked his tail in between his legs from embarrassment and laid his ears flat on his head.

Chanyeol laughed, knowing Baekhyun wouldn't do anything, but to his surprise Baekhyun worked up the courage and grabbed Chanyeol by his face, making his eyes widen before crashing their lips together.

Baekhyun had never kissed anyone. This was his first time. He tried to go off from the porn videos he had seen, but those were fake and staged. He was scared.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Chanyeols neck, deepening the kiss. Chan had placed his hands on Baek's ass and gave it a hard smack, making the younger whimper. Chan took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into Baekhyuns mouth.

Baekhyun was in heaven. I mean who wouldn't be? He was currently in a messy make-out session with the hottest man he had ever seen.

The kiss was hot, and sloppy as well with both their spit pooling at the side of each other's mouth. Baekhyun was the first to pull away, a string of saliva still connected. His eyes were lidded and his breathing was heavy. Chanyeol smirked while Baekhyun blushed.

God was he so embarrassed.

Baekhyun could feel Chanyeols bulge from under him. God, he was huge. Baekhyun didn't even know if he could handle that for the first time.

Baekhyun gulped as he could feel his own hard-on against Chanyeols stomach. Chanyeol hummed and placed his head into the crook of Baek's neck. The way his breath was so hot against Baekhyuns skin. His breath hitched as he licked small stripes from the back of his ear to the middle of his neck.

Baekhyun whimpered and gripped Chanyeols shirt when he bit down and started to gently suck, sure to leave a mark by the morning. Baekhyun couldn't help but grind down slowly and softly against Chan, he earned a groan from the taller. He smiled satisfied by his reaction.

Chanyeol looked at Baek with a strict look before smacking his ass several times alternating between the two cheeks. Baekhyun shut his eyes tightly and held his shirt until his knuckles turned white. God did that feel so fucking good. Was it supposed to?

New kink unlocked : spanking 👍🏻

"You want me to fuck you huh? You want me to fuck that little ass of yours, don't you? Huh, Baekhyun." Chanyeol smirked. Baekhyun kept silent, nuzzling his head in embarrassment into Chanyeols chest.

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyuns brown locks and lifted his head, making Baekhyun look him in the eyes. "I asked you a question. Brat." Baekhyun gulped and whimpered. "Y-Yes... please." He replied. "Hm? What was that?" Chanyeol teased and Baekhyun gulped and shut his eyes. "Yes. Yes. Please Chanyeol, please. Please fuck me." Baekhyun begged. Chanyeol let out a hum, satisfied by Baekhyuns begging.

Baekhyun flipped Baekhyun so he was laying on his back and Chanyeol was on top causing Baekhyun to yelp in surprise. "Take your shirt off. Now." Chanyeol demanded and Baekhyun was quick to sit up to remove the article of clothing. Chanyeol grinned and pushed Baekhyun back down.

"Chanyeol ... please," Baekhyun begged looking at Chan with puppy eyes. Well, maybe kitten eyes are more appropriate. "Hm? Please what? Use your words, princess." The nickname made his cock twitch in his underwear. Oh, he loved that.

"Please touch me," Baekhyun said a red tint appearing over his cheeks. Chanyeol ran his fingernail gently down Baekhyuns chest. Up and down until he reached one of Baekhyuns pink buds. He grabbed it in between his pointer finger and thumb. Baekhyuns nipples were very sensitive. Always have been. He's made himself cum by himself from just messing and playing with him.

When he felt Chanyeol roll the bud between his fingers his back immediately archer and he shut his eyes tightly. Chanyeol chuckled darkly. "Aw well isn't he just a sensitive little boy? Arching your back and whining just from me barely touching your nipple? How pathetic."

Baekhyun knew it was pathetic, but to be told it made him feel so small and vulnerable. Chanyeol placed his other hand against Baek's chest and pushed his back down so he was flat against the couch again, before using the free hand to play with the other nipple.

Baekhyuns body jolted forward. He gripped Chanyeols biceps hard, his nails leaving marks. Chanyeol smirked.

Baekhyun was close. He didn't want to cum like this it was too embarrassing. Way too embarrassing. His cock started twitching. He knew he was about to bust any second. And he was right.

After a few more rubs and twists of his nipples, Baekhyun came. Hard. Harder than he had earlier. He came with a loud moan that he was sure people on the floor above him could hear. Even after he had finished Chanyeol continued. Baekhyun cried from over-sensitivity and tried to push Chanyeols hands away but he was too weak.

Chanyeol eventually took his hands away and back up a little, enough to admire Baekhyun and his cum stained underwear. He smirked.

"Awe poor baby. Came just from just his nipples being touched. So pathetic."

Baekhyun hid his face with his hands and curled into a ball. The discomfort of his soiled underwear was uncomfortable but he ignored it. He didn't even know if he was ready for Chanyeol.