Part 6

They both stepped out of the elevator and stepped into a giant open space with a living room, kitchen, and dining table separating the two rooms. Baekhyun stood there in awe. He had never seen an area so pretty before. Was this where Chanyeol lived?

"Soo, what are we doing here? What is this place?" Baekhyun cocked his head and looked at Chanyeol who was walking over towards the kitchen. "This is where I live. Where else would we be?" "I mean I don't know I kinda didn't expect you to live in this building. Kinda thought you would have your own house somewhere." Baekhyun followed him and Chan just shrugged his shoulders.

"You could stay here too if you want. I wouldn't care. There's a spare bedroom anyways." Baekhyun cocked an eyebrow and looked at him who was already staring back. "I have an apartment. I have an area to myself." "Suit yourself then." "Wait! I would like to see the bedroom though." Chanyeol grinned.

"Mm of course." Chanyeol walked away from the kitchen and walked up the stairs. How didn't Baekhyun notice them before?

They walked into the bedroom, and Baekhyuns jaw hit the floor. It was like walking into a palace room almost. The walls were painted a light baby pink.

The bed was gorgeous he didn't know what to say, but his goal WAS to push Chanyeols buttons today

"I'm a boy I'm not supposed to like pink you know. It's girly." Chanyeol rolled his eyes at the younger. "Color has no gender roles." He paused and grabbed Baekhyuns face. "I think it suits you quite well." He continued. Baekhyun blushed.

Shit, he was hot.

Baekhyun forced Chanyeols hand off his face and sighed. "Mm why? You think I'm a twink or something?" "Yeah, that's exactly it. And I don't think you are I know that you are. Easy to tell." Chanyeol walked out the door leaving Baekhyun speechless and not knowing what to say next.

He most certainly was not a twink.
Maybe actually.
For Chanyeol anything.
But that's beside the point.

Baekhyun ran out the door, following behind Chanyeol. "You want me to stay here why?" "I didn't tell you I wanted to. Just offered." He grinned. "Soo, is it a yes or no?" "Maybe. I'll stay some nights. Not every night though." Baekhyun replied.

"Mm good. Because I already have someone getting clothes for your closest for you." Baekhyun choked on his spit after Chanyeol said that.

"What?! You don't know my size or anything though!" "Just by looking at you and that small waist of yours. I can tell." He winked and walked into the living room area. Oh, how Baekhyun wanted to smack those stupid facial expressions off of him.

Luckily it was a Friday night, and Baekhyun was off the next 2 days, he decided to give staying there a go.

They both sat on the sofa on opposite ends of each other. Chanyeol turned the TV on and the channel surfed until staying on some random channel.

A few minutes later Chanyeols phone started going off, when he answered he immediately got up and went to the elevator door.

Baekhyun continued sitting. Not wanting to piss Chan off at that moment.

He came back in with another man carrying multiple bags each. Baekhyuns mouth opened. They sat the bags on the living room floor, and the other man bowed at Chan and Baek before returning to the elevator and leaving.

"Welp. Here you go." "These ... are the clothes you were talking about?" "Yup. Go through them. If you find something you don't like oh well." He replied and say back down on the couch.

To be honest, Baekhyun needed new clothes. He never really prioritized buying clothes for himself, what didn't go towards bills went to food and donations. It was kinda nice to have someone buy them for him though.

The first bag he opened he immediately felt his cheeks turn red. Inside were lacey panties in different shades of white and pink. He could see Chanyeol smirking in his peripheral vision.

He looked at Chanyeol, making eye contact before reaching into the bag and throwing a pair at him. "What is this??!" "New underwear. You like?" Baekhyuns cheeks grew hotter.

He had always imagined himself wearing something pretty and lacey, but omg this was embarrassing.  "Why the hell couldn't you have just gotten me boxers? It's like you're going to see me in these anyways!" Baekhyun shouted, but in reality, he did want Chanyeol to see him wear them.

Then an idea sparked in Baekhyuns head. An idea he knew would throw Chanyeol off. Baekhyun grabbed the pair of thrown panties and shoved them back into the bag. He grabbed all the bags that he could fit in both hands and walked towards the staircase.

"Mm and where are you going?" "To the bedroom. To try things on without you watching me." He replied.

Once Baekhyun was in the room he shut the door just slightly. Enough to where you could still peek through. He grabbed the bag with the panties and chose a pink pair. He bit his lip at imaging himself wearing them. He laid them out on the bed and continued digging through the bags. He didn't realize that the bags were labeled, he picked up the pajama one.

He grabbed a giant oversized hoodie that had the texture of a blanket. He loved it, the material was so soft and he couldn't wait to wear it. He took his clothes off one by one until he was stripped naked.

He slowly put the panties on, checking himself out in the mirror once he pulled them over his butt and tail. He then put the oversized 'blanket hoodie' on.

Damn did he look adorable? He's never felt this cute in his entire life.

Baekhyun always loved pastels and everything cute, but his image was already cute and he didn't want to extenuate it. He still wanted to come off as still somewhat manly, but Baekhyun really liked his feminine side as well.

He continued checking himself out in the mirror until he heard a knock at the door and Chanyeol clear his throat.