Part 7

Chanyeol cleared his throat and leaned against the door, watching as Baekhyun checked himself out in the mirror. Baekhyun jumped slightly. Although he wanted Chanyeol to catch him he was still shocked.

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked. "Just watching you." "How long have you been standing there?" Chanyeol shrugged and walked fully into the room. "Long enough to catch you checking yourself out." Baekhyun gasped and threw his old shirt at Chanyeol. "I was not!" He exclaimed.

Chanyeol chuckled and sat at the edge of the bed. "I mean I don't blame you. Look at you. Such a cutie but also so fucking sexy." He licked his lips and looked Baek up and down. Baekhyun blushed. He didn't know what to do or say.

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun by his wrists and plopped him onto his lap. Baek gasped and stared at Chan. He was frozen. Was his plan going as planned?

Chanyeol nuzzled his face into Baekhyuns neck, his lips just above his skin. His breath was hot. Baekhyun shut his eyes. Chanyeol snickered and pulled away smirking at Baekhyun.

Baek slowly opened his eyes to stare at Chanyeol, he placed his mouth next to Baekhyuns ears and nibbled on the lobe. Baek whimpered.

He continued before whispering into his ear.

"I know what you're trying to do. And if you think I give in this easily. You're hilarious."

He pushed Baekhyun off of him, leaving Baekhyun completely dumbfounded. Chanyeol left the room feeling satisfied with the reaction from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun on the other wanted to scream and cuss the hell out of Chanyeol. He was not hard and had nothing he could do to fix himself besides his hand.

Baekhyun was pissed. Part of him wanted to run after Chanyeol and kiss him and touch him. But he needed consent .. even though he was sure Chanyeol would give in to him he didn't know for sure.

Baekhyun sat there pouting not knowing what to do. He waited for his issue to go away but all he could think about was how hot Chanyeols breath was against his neck.

Baekhyun fell back onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling. He doesn't know why he wants Chanyeol so badly. They've only known each other for 2-3 days plus... Baekhyun is the most virgin 26-year-old there is. He's never seen even kissed someone let alone let someone fuck him.

Of course, he owned toys. He was a bisexual submissive male, he owned vibrators and dildos and would use them any chance he could at night. So he wasn't COMPLETELY a virgin.

He wanted the real thing. He wanted Chanyeol to be his first time. Chanyeol was tall and handsome who wouldn't want him to do them?

Baekhyun was fragile though and part of him was scared that Chanyeol's rough hands and tall frame would hurt him. He was scared his length was far too thick and big for him to be able to handle, but he was still horny for him. The thought of Chanyeol hurting Baekhyun turned him on even more.

He wanted to be choked and slapped around. He wanted to be used. He regrets signing that stupid contract even though he made most of the rules. Was it too late? Probably. Baekhyun wants to be Chanyeols pet. He wants to let Chan do whatever. Hell Baek would even quit his job to be a full-time pet for Chan.

Baekhyun slaps himself. Why all of a sudden is he thinking like this? Thinking of Chanyeol wasn't helping his situation but he was far too embarrassed to touch himself in this setting. I mean Chanyeol could walk in at any moment or a staff member (if they were even allowed in that side of the building).

Baekhyun sighed, his hand trailing down his stomach towards his area that was covered behind lacey white panties. His cheeks were flushed a bright shade of red. He was so embarrassed. But at this point, it was hurting he needed to relieve it.

His breath hitched as he placed his hand inside the garments, slowly rubbing his fingertips against himself. He whined quietly.

He took his hand out and pulled the panties down just until his member was free from the material. He closed his eyes and tried to think of something other than Chanyeol, but all he could think about was him. How big his cock must be, how Chanyeol would be taking him, how he would moan and whimper Chanyeols name. He wrapped his slender fingers around himself and began to slowly jerk.

He whined. It's been a while since he touched himself, he never had the time. Baekhyun began to move his wrist faster, tugging on his length faster and tightening his grip. With his free hand, he brought 2 fingers to his mouth and began to fuck his throat with them making sure to cover them in a layer of his saliva, before pulling the garments farther down and bringing his knees up to his chest, exposing his hole. He brought the two fingers to the rim, slowly pushed one inside, and winced at the pain. It has been a while after all.

With just one finger in him and his hand wrapped around himself, he already felt so sensitive. How pathetic. He slowly pushed the second finger in after he felt he was ready, he whined loudly. He was sure Chanyeol could hear him, and that excited him even more.

He began thrusting faster and scissored himself. He had sat up a little, resting on his elbow which made his fingers go surprisingly farther inside him, hitting his prostate dead on. Baekhyun fell back, his mouth hanging open and his eyes shut tightly. He thrusted as fast as he could and tugged at his cock quicker, squeezing it here and there.

Baekhyun began to feel the tightening in his stomach, he knew he was close. He took his fingers out of himself and pulled the blanket hoodie up making sure not to get it messy before spilling it all over himself, he arched his back and moaned loudly, coating his hand and stomach in his white liquid. He rode out his high, taking his hand away from himself, whimpering at the loss of the feeling.

His cheeks were still flushed red, but only grew redder when he heard someone clear their throat and step inside the room.

Baekhyuns eyes open as wide as they could open and he lay there frozen. Not wanting to move.

"Mhm. Are you done? Need a towel to clean yourself up with?" He heard Chanyeol ask, there was an obvious smirk on his face. Baekhyun kept silent. Chanyeol walked over to him standing in front of him at the edge of the bed and slapped Baekhyuns inner thigh harshly causing him to gasp.

"I asked you a question. You gonna answer it?" Chanyeol tilted his eyes, and Baekhyun looked away. "Yes please..."

Chanyeol snickered and stood there staring at Baekhyun. He could feel his eyes pierce him like he was looking directly into his soul. "So uhm how much did you see?" Baekhyun stuttered not knowing what to do or say or even where to look.

"Funny how you thought I even left. I knew you were turned on. Just wanted to see how far you would actually go." Baekhyun was humiliated. He kinda liked it.

New kink unlocked : humiliation 👍🏻

Chanyeol snickered and exited the room before returning with a wet towel. He hovered over Baekhyun and took his hand. Baekhyun closed his eyes and waited for wet towel to do it's job. But instead was greeted with his fingers in Chanyeols mouth, his tongue swirling around them.

Baekhyun shouted and raised up, but was pushed back down by Chanyeol. "What are you doing?!" "Mm just wanted to see what you tasted like." Chanyeol took his fingers out of the mouth with a pop and pretend to think. "Mm sweet not too salty."

Baekhyun wanted to curl up into a ball or kick Chanyeol. One of the two. Chanyeol was pleased by Baekhyuns reaction and took the towel and cleaned his stomach off, some getting on the hoodie.

"Aw well would you look at that. Already ruining your new clothes. How sad." "Shut up!" A hard smack was earned to his inner thigh again making him whimper. "Don't tell me to shut up brat. Now sit up."

Baekhyun did as we was told. Chanyeol slid the hoodie over his body and tossed into a clothes hamper that was in the room and then took the panties that were still at his knees and tossed them with it.

Baekhyun was naked. And exposed for Chanyeol.