~ 2 ~ SURPRISE!!!

Zoey P.O.V.

      It's been too long since I've been here. I missed the familiar smell of the toxic sewage, the feel of the old concrete walls, though it would be better if I could see- I finally come back to New York and my fucking glasses break! But at least I get to see the boys again! It's going to take a while to find the lair so I'll just stick] to the maze method and eventually I'll get there!

(The maze method is where you stick to one side of the maze, eventually you'll find the exit)

3rd Person P.O.V.

     Zoey was wondering through the sewers for a while, and funny enough she almost ran into her old friends on her way back to the lair... Almost... but soon she did make it, sadly the turtles weren't home.

"Hello? Anyone home? Raph? Dee? Mikeyy? Leooooo...?"

     At the sound of Zoey's voice splinter who was asleep on his chair instantly sat up. He looked around but saw nothing. I could have sworn I heard Yellow's voice...? he thought. But then her voice rang through the lair again, "Hellllloooooo? Splints? Anyone??"

     "YELLOW!" Splinter yelled, eyes watering as he did his wattle run towards Zoey. He caught her in a hug, and she bent down to hug him back. It's a good thing she didn't have her glasses right now, because splinter at this point hadn't had a shower in about a week. Though if she couldn't feel his oily fur, she could 100% smell him.

"Awww Splints I missed you too! But you really stink!" she winkled her nose. 

     "You've gotten taller! and your hair is different!" splinter pointed out. Its funny to think that he used to be taller than her, but now he was only to her mid thigh. And her hair was a quite a bit different now. It only reached her shoulders, and the lower half was dyed a deep marron. Her natural hair color had darkened from a strawberry blond, to a strawberry brunet. Although she was just as pale as ever, and her eyes still shined a bright emerald green.

"Hey, Splinter? Where are the boys?"

     "they're out right now..." he trailed off as he got an idea, I could surprise my boys! Oh I can't wait to see the look on their faces! "here, we kept your room nice and clean! Why don't you wait in there?" Zoey agreed, and started walking to her room, luckily She had not forgotten the layout of the lair, but she did still trip on a few misplaced items on her way. It also just so happened that her room was on the way to the arcade.  They wont mind if I steal some candy from the reward cabinet, I'll just snack on that until dinner. She thought.

~+~+~+~+~ Time Skip ~+~+~+~+~

     "SPLINTSSSSSSSS IM HERE!!!" April came running and almost crashed into a wall from her momentum. Falling on her butt and panting she breathily said, "Splints, I came as fast as I could! I wanna meet Zoey!" She had the biggest smile on her face. After all she was the closest friend to the turtles, and she could see the impact Zoey had left on her friends. 

     "Yes, follow me!" Splints said stroking his beard fur. At this point April was so excited that she looked like she was about to explode. And Splinters slow pace didn't really help the excitement and giddiness.

 "SPLINTER HURRY UP I WANNA MEET HER!" April wined. 

"Well before you meet her, she's easily sacred. Be. Calm" he said, empisiesing the last two words. 

"Chill~ I'm awesome with people!"

"Not her. She's scared of people, so BE. CALM."

"Fine! but please Splints! The suspense is killing meeee!!!" She wined again. April was now on her knees begging to finally meet Zoey. She has heard so many cool stories about this girl, and it would be nice to finally have a normal friend.