what? (1)

garden homes, detroit.
10:30am
June (10 months - 1 year)

~Ryan and Luc on the phone~

~: What y'all been doing?
My Luc🍀👭🏽: We just got back to our suite we just came from breakfast, I'm sleepy so yeah.
~: Y'all getting along okay?
My Luc🍀👭🏽: Yes. I'm having fun, them other two though... I don't know. But honey I'm getting big drunk.
~ They stay arguing. That's me and and Chance as fuck. What you been drinkin?

Ryan laughed.

My Luc🍀👭🏽: Pink Whitney. Tito's.
~Okay Grrrown.
My Luc🍀👭🏽:Big Luc not the lil oneeeee no more.
~ Heardjuuuu Biggest Luc.

Ryan nodded.

My Luc🍀👭🏽:Did Daddy call you?
~: No. Ill check the mail again today. Maybe it's just late.

Ryan has heard from her dad, so she doesn't know if he'll send Luc a birthday card.

~ You look cute, why you didn't send me no pictures ugly?
My Luc🍀👭🏽: Not too much and because I got here yesterday Ryan, dang I just left y'all. Didn't I just tell you I been DRONK.

Both sisters laughed over the phone.

~ BIG LUC.

Ryan put emphasizes on it.

My Luc🍀👭🏽: What y'all up to? And I'll send you pictures later.
~ Uhh, Kali is eating cereal, Sevyn is down for a nap she was up at 6 today.
My Luc🍀👭🏽: Where's Chance and Chandler? They not there?
~ No he left at like 6 that's why Sevyn was up. He don't have Chan next week so I guess he's doing his Father's Day shit today. I don't know. Minding my business right now.
My Luc🍀👭🏽: You saying "right now" like that is crazy.

Luc laughed.

~ I'm just saying. I'm quiet for now but I know ima have questions later. Right now I'm just chillin.
My Luc🍀👭🏽: Shaking my head.
~: Me too. I thought I was gonna have a cool lil Friday these kids don't give a fuck bout me.
My Luc🍀👭🏽: I'll be back before you know it.
~: Don't even worry you little heart princess.

Ryan said sarcastically.

~ Have your fun, this your last year being a teenager DONT make me old no more LUC.
My Luc🍀👭🏽: And is...Ima call you back though. I'll be home Sunday on my actual birthday, love you.
~: Love you too.

Ryan hung her phone up.

E'Andre and Jamir took Keena and Luc on a couples trip to Ocean City for Luc's birthday. They both were still going strong in their relationships.

Right as Ryan lifted herself from the bed Sevyn started the squirm.

"Hiya!" Sevyn smiled straight off the wake up.

"Oh Gosh, Hi MaMa." Ryan rolled her eyes with a smile extending her arms.

"Come onnn." She picked Sevyn up and kissed her face.

To say the least, Kali and Sevyn were two different breeds. The family used to say Kali was B-A-D but Sevyn was the testy child for sure.

Since Sevyn turned One, she's really been on the go. She's super busy, nosey and bossy and everyone is wrapped around her along with Kali. It took about 6 months for Chance to see why they didn't need another child and he forgave Ryan, it was an ugly 6 months of fighting, arguing, and distance and if Ryan had went though with the pregnancy they'd have 3 toddlers around this time and as good as that sounded, it sounded worse to have to take care of 3 kids all around the same time.