Chapter 11 - Decision

Chapter 11

–SARA POV–

"... And she left us." Bangchan pouted, dropping his posture.

"Oh my gosh... I'm really sorry Chan... if you need me I'm here for you, kay'?" I didn't know what to say. I kinda was in a situation like his sister. Is that why he's been kinda nice to me? Does he expect me to replace her?

"It's okay Sara. It's been three years now, and despite what I want to believe, its better without her here. I'm not so focused on keeping... someone safe, more than my work." He sighed.

"Look, Changbin will be back any second now, I'll start on the bandages." I suggested.

"Alright" the leader mumbled.

"Can you... you know- take off your shirt?" I stuttered, my face probably becoming quite red.

"Yeah sure." He responded, pulling off his big T-shirt.

The injury didn't look much better, if anything it'll be healed in two-ish weeks with proper care. The gash, instead of a dark red, was now a gross kinda purple color. It was a good sign that it was healing well. But there was a small hint of a yellow color, signaling a slight infection within the cut.

"Hey Chan, do you guys have any rubbing alcohol? Your cut is a bit infected, we gotta treat that before we bandage it again." I suggested while taking a closer look.

"I bet we do, when Changbin comes back, he'll show you where our medic stuff is." He said, crossing his arms behind his back, muscles flexing.

I just knew how hard I was blushing. Even injured, he's still really attractive. How are you supposed to look hot with a giant cut on your arm?! I don't know, but Bangchan certainly does. Because he looks really cute.

"Like what you see?" He mocked, flexing even more. "Not even that impressive to be honest. I look like a twig compared to Changbin."

Right as Chan said his name, Changbin barged into the room.

"Chan what the heck?! You had bandages the whole time?" He asked

"Speak of the devil. Just found them a minute ago. But Sara said I have a slight infection. Will you show her to the medicine cabinet?" The leader requested.

"Yeah, yeah. But maybe in a minute. The guys downstairs are having an interesting conversation that you'll probably want to know about." He mentioned walking over to where Bangchan and I stood.

Bending over, Changbin started to whisper into the leader's ear. When he began to speak, Chan's face quickly lost all warmth, and went cold as ice.

"They want her to do what?!" He asked, basically yelling.

"Chris, calm down, nothing will be that bad." I reassured.

"Sara-" Bangchan said, "They want to send you on another mission."

"Oh... it can't be that bad, right?" I questioned, not really wanting an answer.

"It's bad- but the worst part is. Is that unless you do it, they'll lock you up in the basement again... for a long time."

"Why though!? I didn't do anything bad! Did I?" I panicked, not wanting to spend any more time in the basement.

I jumped up from where I stood, moving in a circle, pacing around the room. Bangchan stood up, and placed a hand on my shoulder, reassuring me nothing bad was going to happen. His eyes showed me I would be safe. I will, right?

"Look Binnie, she's not going. Kay'?" He ordered, staring at his friend.

"They'll be a bit more suspicious," Changbin shrugged, "But if you say it, it goes. Guess I'll check on you later." He said, pivoting then walking out of the room.

"Hey Bangchan?" I asked, "after I do your bandages, I'm gonna take a nap, so if you don't mind. Could you tell the guys to keep it kinda quiet?"

"Sure." He said, leaning back, "let's get these done fast."

First, I cleaned the cut with materials Changbin had brought me, cotton balls, rubbing alcohol and some cleaning wipes. Although, Chan seemed pretty uncomfortable, fidgeting every time I switched to cleaning a new spot.

Next, I pulled out the white bandages from their roll. I had to use quite a bit of force, as they were really sticky. But I was able to get a good estimate on how much I'd need to cover his arm. Then, I pulled on both sides, making sure no wrinkles made it before I wrapped. But Chan winced-

"Are you alright?" I questioned, pausing.

"Yeah, just- hurts a bit." He groaned, arching his back.

"Okay, just making sure..." I mumbled, finishing up with the bandages.

I wrapped the last piece of fabric around Bangchan's arm. Trying to be as gentle as possible, so as not to hurt him.

"Alright, all done!" I clapped, stepping back from the leader.

"Thanks Sara." Bangchan said, eying his arm.

"No problem," I said, "I'm just gonna- take a nap now... See you later I guess?"

"Uh, yeah! Make yourself at home. See you later then." He laughed, waving to me.

I turned around and made my way out of the room. I turned towards my brightened room and pulled the window shades down, making the room much darker.

But before getting into bed, I reached for the untouched phone that Changbin had given me. I opened it and logged into it, downloading a few games and restoring my phone number.

That's okay right? They won't care. Bangchan told me to make myself at home, that means I'm gonna stay here a while. Might as well take some of my life back...

Wait-

Why am I still here?

The thought sent shivers down my neck. I could no longer hear the muffled voices of the guys downstairs, it was silent. The only noise left being the pounding heart in my ears as I lay on the pillow.

Why am I okay with this?!

They took me. They killed my friend. I almost died because of them. And here I am, taking care of them like they're my little brothers!

Why the fuck am I here?! I have no reason whatsoever to stay. I don't owe them anything. If anything, they owe me for saving Chan's life.

I don't owe them anything. I don't have any loyalty to them. I don't need to be here. I don't need them in my lives

Tears welled up in my eyes as I sat up, deciding my fate.

I'm gonna fucking leave. And I'm prepared for the consequences.

1034 words.

Sorry if it was kinda boring. Next one will be much more interesting. Also tysm for all the reads!!!

<33333