Chapter 13 - The Dungeon

My throat was choking as Bangchan pulled me by the hood of my sweatshirt. I tried to make it less humiliating, and tried to stand up. But the pain in my back prohibited me from moving without hurting myself.

"Sara, make this easier for yourself and don't move. I don't wanna have to hurt you." Bangchan paused, turning around to look at me.

"Oh-okay..." I sniffed as he bent over to stand next to me.

"Look I'm gonna pick you up, tell me if it hurts." He said, moving his hands gently under my back.

He picked me up, and held me closely to his chest. His strong arms held me in place, bracing around me. He started to walk downstairs, towards the hellish room I would be jailed in, quickly making his way down.

When we reached the bottom, he flipped a switch on the closest wall and a dim lamp came on. I couldn't have forgotten what this room looked like. For it looked as if it was pulled out of a horror movie. I was really- really scared

The bare concrete walls contained some sort of a dried "substance". One that now knowing where I was, I assumed was blood. There was a small mattress sprawled out in the middle of the room. On top of it, a thin, navy blanket. But none of that scared me as much as everything else did...

On the right wall, hung a pair of handcuffs, stuck to the wall. Below it, stood a short metal stool. A few loose chains hung from the ceiling, a few feet from my head. Lastly there was an old wooden chair, standing off in the corner of the room. Chains strapped in the sides.

I could feel my body losing its battle against fear and pain. I was shaking as if there was an earthquake right under me. Bangchan loosened his grip on my hood, sitting me down on the floor, next to the mattress.

"We'll bring you food tomorrow." He said, turning around to face the stairs. He began to walk upstairs, but I grabbed him.

"Wait-" I whispered, almost falling over, "Are you... going to hurt me...?" I winced, needed for him to say no.

He turned around to face me, looking like there were no emotions there, "I'll decide tomorrow. Behave and it'll be better." He pulled his hand away from mine, "Goodnight, Sara." Bangchan pivoted and strode out of the room, locking me in on his way out.

As the footsteps faded, a few muffled voices were playing upstairs. I was able to make out a bit of the conversation;

"Yo Chan. What happened? I heard someone screaming." A small voice asked, I assumed it was Lee Know.

"Sara tried to escape. I'll deal with her in the morning. I'm going to bed, tell the members where she is when they wake up." The leader ordered, heavy footsteps echoing.

He'll deal with me in the morning?!

What the fuck does that mean?! Why did I even think I could escape this place...

Hot tears fell down my face. I tried to regain my breath, but it was out of control. I was reminded of those tantrums I had when I was 5. When my older brother would always bully me.

Except these boys took this "bullying" to another level

I crawled over to the stiff mattress, moving away from the few dust and springs on the side. Trying to lay down, while avoiding any positions that would inflict any more pain.

For the second time this night, I tried to fall asleep. Except this time, my mind was racing with all the different ways I could've done this differently. What they were going to do to me- if I was going to get hurt. I can't be positive in this situation, I've seen how the boys have carried out revenge. Why would it be different for me?

I stared at the bare concrete ceilings, cracks running across them. My tears cooled down as I closed my eyes. I don't wanna be hurt. I don't want him to hurt me.

I fell asleep...

But- I was rudely awakened by Han, who decided it was nice to turn on a blow-dryer in my ear. The hot ear stung my skin, waking me up within seconds.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled, pushing Han over.

He looked at me, with little emotion in his eyes. Just a plain brown. This angered me- a lot. Usually he was really nice to me. But why'd he pull something like this?!

"Han! Why would you do that, you little prick?!" I screamed, my gray eyes piercing his.

He continued to look at me, blankly with a hint of anger. Before turning around and heading upstairs. Why was he acting like this!? I had no idea.

Until I remembered last night-

My expression must have shown Han what I had realized, because he spoke in a rather intimidating voice. "You'll eat at 12:00. Chan and Lee Know will be here in 5 minutes."

"For what? Are they gonna let me out?" I asked, hopefully.

"Rather the opposite, if anything I'd be preparing yourself to be hurt. Chan's mad, and from what I've seen, he'll probably take it out on you." He replied, a small smirk plastered upon his face.

"What do you mean by that..." I mumbled, with goosebumps on my arms.

"I mean you're gonna be uhm- tortured? I mean, you did try to escape. So like....." Han started.

"Yeah! Yeah okay, I get it." I mumbled. I was anticipating what was going to happen. But also not, because from what Han said; Bangchan- no they were mad; other than Han for what i've seen.

"Okay then. We never had this conversation, kay'? I'm not supposed to be nice- or talk to you for that matter." Han said, "best of luck Sara. Just do whatever Chan says, he does not like to be challenged." And with that, he left me alone, in the murky, cold room that was the torture room of the Stray Kids mafia.

I waited on the mattress, not really sure what I was supposed to do. I crossed my legs and tried to calm my shaking body. Taking big breaths, I was able to suppress my fear, to a certain extent. Although I was still terrified out of my mind, the long exhales certainly helped.

A sudden clammer of noise aroused from upstairs. I closed my eyes, scared of what was coming next. The sound of two sets of footsteps rang through the concrete building.

I didn't wanna look

The door opened, two people walked it

I didn't wanna look.

They kneeled down, their hot breathing running along my neck.

I didn't wanna look.

"Sara. Open your eyes- or I'll cut you~" He cooed,

I didn't wanna look... But he's making me.

1150 Words 

Thanks for all the reads <33