|Chapter 13|

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:

(Y/N) found herself in a creative slump. As an aspiring writer, she often sought inspiration from the world around her.

On this particular evening, she decided to take a walk outside, hoping that the fresh air and the beauty of nature would spark her imagination once more.

The sun was beginning to set, casting a warm golden glow over the landscape.

(Y/N) wandered along a scenic path, surrounded by lush greenery and the gentle sound of rustling leaves.

Birds chirped happily in the trees, adding a melodious backdrop to the peaceful ambiance.

As (Y/N) strolled deeper into the park, she stumbled upon a hidden gem—a quiet garden tucked away from the bustling city.

The garden was adorned with vibrant flowers of all colors, their sweet fragrance perfuming the air. It was a tranquil oasis that seemed to invite creativity.

(Y/N) stepped inside the garden, admiring the beauty that surrounded her.

She found a bench nestled under a blooming

tree and decided to sit there, hoping to find inspiration in the serenity of the moment.

Just as she was lost in her thoughts, a familiar voice broke the silence.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

The voice was oddly familiar, she couldn't mistake that voice for anyone else's. (Y/N) turned and saw Viperion, her new friend and instant crush.

Blush quickly soared her cheeks as she drinks in the sight of him. She was certain that she'd meet him again, but so soon after the Eiffel tower incident?

"Yes, it truly is." (Y/N) coughed, "I was hoping to find some inspiration here, but it seems to elude me."

Viperion smiled, his eyes sparkling with understanding.

He felt lucky, absolutely lucky to find her wandering about again. She looked alone, and her eyes gleamed with something hidden beneath them.

It's what intrigued Viperion in the first place, her eyes, the windows to her soul.

He was a bit embarrassed to admit, but he may or may not have been looking for her for these past few days.

And now she was right there Infront of him, and he wasn't sure how to start a conversation.

He then heaves out, "Sometimes, inspiration comes when we least expect it. Perhaps it's not about searching for it, but rather allowing it to find you."

"That sounds like something Master Oogway would say." (Y/N) deadpanned.

"But it's the truth."

His words resonated with (Y/N), and they leaned back against the bench, their eyes fixed on the dance snow white petals as they gently fell to the ground.

Then suddenly, Viperion asked her, "Can you tell me more— Of the stories you write, I mean."

(Y/N) immediately opened up to him, sharing her dreams and aspirations.

Her desire to transport readers to magical worlds, to weave tales of love, adventure, and self-discovery.

The time flew by in a blur. (Y/N) and Luka sat on one of the benches with (Y/N) animatedly telling him one of her tales as Luka listens with all ears.

"No way? Then what'll happens to Luciana?" Luka listen to (Y/N) with intent anticipation.

"I... Have no idea yet." (Y/N) grumbled.