Chapter 1: Blink twice in case this is a dream.

They always say: blink twice in case you are dreaming. If its still a dream rub you eyes at least.

(Y/n) a young girl, who really was confused and shocked at what happened. Last night she was on her bed sleeping and the next part, she woke up on green and fresh grass, with soft breeze and of course, trees of trufula.
She really looked around and saw the colours of the landscape of the forest. The trees making the ilusion of a pink and orange carpet on top with the fluffy leafs they have.

Including living creatures like bears, birds and orange fishes that walk out of the water like nothing. In her world they would have died if they are out of the water.

As she slowly walked down the hill, some bears inlcuding pipsqueak and the big bear saw her and gave her a warm welcome.

She sat down on the grass to have time to think or relax of the sudden appear in a fictional world.

-At first I was in my bed and now I'm here. This is so weird- she says and found something on her pocket.
I small note was inside and she opened it to read what is it.

Hi, after so long your wish come true.
Things like your bagpack is with you.
Things to live here for you to be comfy.
Hope this helps on your large journey.
Speaking of journey you have the chance.
A chance to fix and reform the end.

She read it outloud as the animals were listening and sitting around her.
Some listened thinking it was a story and others were confused, specially the you ger ones.

-Its pretty coincidence it is written almost of it in rhymes. It's like the magic of Dr.Seuss- She looked at the bears for a second trying to breath calmly since this was going so fast and unbelieveable

-So this means I can change parts and rewrite the future of the forest- She says serious like having a big responsability to do.

-well, better get install here, but first maybe I have to check if the onceler arrived or not yet.

She says getting up with her bag on her shoulder. She was on (your pijama colour or drawing) pijama's and bare feet. It's good to know or realize where she was walking. Some bears were guiding her and showing how they live and have fun around around. She also couldnt stop laughing with the singing fishes. They are iconic.

She decided to move a bit up her pants a bit. (If you have shorts skip this part) Getting her feet inside the fresh and clear water. It wasnt so cold or hot. It had the right temperature for every animal and humans too.
As she was enjoying a good time , playing and singing with fishes, eating fruits with the bears and having a nice time with the yellow and orange birds.
She heard someone singing from affar. The animals left quick to see who was it. She dried her feet after taking them out of the water. And behind a big rock she changed on her normal clothes.
She was behind a few bushes and got very surprised.

The singing male voice was the Onceler.

He was with his guitar singing about the trufula and making a thneed.
When he finished the first part of his song he throw to the air his guitar feeling happy not minding the guitar almost fall on a bear.

~Na na nananana Nana nana  Now You!

He was pretty happy as he pointed to the bears and they followed the song.

As he sing and walk around happily as melvin his donkey got his waggon right infront of him as he opened the back part of it.

~So now our friendship can begin~ he sang with a kitchen tool.

Taking his stuff. Like kitchen knifes, hammer, a saw, etc etc. Some got scared because some cut, some got stained or almost hurt as he kept singing.

(Y/n) somehow felt her heart pounding when he sings. Is something she liked about him since the first time she saw him in the movie release.
But then snapped out when she saw the animals getting their claws out and grabbing some of the sharp objects he threw at them. But the only thing he could shield from them were two big bags of Marshmallows.

He screamed so loud when one bear jumped on him and broke the bag making marshmallows fall from above like rainning.

The animals found that amazing as they eat it and swim on marshmallows. Enjoying the sweet treat. Some of them saw (Y/n) looking from affar as she kept behind some bushes and the bears decided to run to her and push her out of her hiding spot to join.
Since she is tall they push her from her legs and the birds were holding her hands with their wings.

-Guys w-wait.- she says nervous not wanting to go out yet but seems like plans changed.
The onceler saw some animals taking out something from the bushes, he thought it was another animal but for his surprise it was (y/n).
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone, hope you liked this fanfic story of the movie lorax with (y/n) and onceler.
I remember in the past when the movie released and noticed I wasnt the only one having a crush on this character. But after ten years, I remembered and felt nostalgic of those funny or happy days watching the movie because of this charismatic character.
I really hope you felt identified or same feelings with (y/n) as most of the onceler fandom felt for him.
See you in the next chapter.